DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

so pardon my absense on posting flicks, been kinda busy with the moving busness,

but a lot of new shit to post, a lot. tomorrow I will be all settled in, have my shit hooked

up, and ready to go. just to give an idea of what's to come, eater yogurt rooftop spot, and an ill ass daser/sisto/eater wall. with the little homie lushr and yogurt up in that bitch. tomorrow even more of a fresh ass wall to come. so props to the homies sisto, daser, lush, yogurt, big eater, and last but not least my homie ethersock and his girl for putting up with my loud fucked retarded ass for the summer. flicks for sure this time tomorrow, peace be safe.

bitch you didn't lose shit! just been busy for a few days. you got my number, till I change that shit! call a jigga! oh yeah, and than this, new flicks. well, lets do the old handstyles and bullshit first, and then, straight up, new flicks. peace to loaf and dems. peace to the homies daser and sisto for hollerin at a motherfucker. peace to my boy eater for being a huge inspiration. and peace to seks yogurt dougie fresh and yogurt. and finally, this massive ass post...

Picture002-9.jpg

only in detroit...

Picture003-9.jpg

Picture005-9.jpg

Picture006-9.jpg

Picture007-9.jpg

Picture008-9.jpg

someone should of killed that solo spot way harder...