DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Isor,,.. You really have ZERO room to talk.. Your shit has been busted since day one.. Matter of fact, ive got a good feeling you will NEVER have any room to talk..

but thats just me..

Seeking,

Urban outfitters.. Is that like a northface, EMS, patagonia type deal??

Or urban outfitters as in like five foot fake platinum chains, timbos', and jeans with basketball patches on them?

Cause if its choice one, im sure it has potential to rock my face off...

JLAW in 08'....

Regards..

-Management

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 5 2004, 01:34 AM

despite all the hype VH1 is putting on them, i really dont think that velvet revolver has anything to offer me at all. im willing to give them a chance, but im just not having much hope.

amen.

im just going to stay here and listen to Ege Bamyasi all day instead of watching VH1. If anyone here knows what Ege Bamyasi is then you get a pat on the back.

Originally posted by evrytmeibomb@Dec 4 2004, 06:31 PM

Is this some half ass beef that mccp and issac have going or is it a lovers quarrel im confused

doods settle your differences in the bedroom like usuall its just pathetic

sincerly Everybody

what do you write again? dont make me give away your semi well kept secret!!!

p.s. was that you at your house that answered the phone... im way too tired and sick to deal with that annoyance...

i found a smiley icon of you loaphis :mexican: wheres my $40 sucka...

peaces...

YOUR A FUCKING JERKOFF BRING IT TO YOU LIKE A MAN WHAT LIKE YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE ON HERE MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID YOU ERASE THEIR POST YA YOUR A REAL HARD ASS JUST KEEP BEING TUFF ON HERE IN YOUR TINY POSTION OF POWER, AND BELIEVE ME YOUR NOT THE MODERATER IN REAL LIFE PUSSY SO DONT TALK SHIT.. HEY AND IF U LEAVE THIS ONE UP ILL BUY YOU THE FIRST SEASON OF NIGHTRIDER FROM YOUR FAV SIGHT PUSSY

FIRST. WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO I AM YOU DONT KNOW ME

SECOND. YOUR AN OLD WASHED UP PUSSY WHO ERASES POST WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ONCE AGAIN WERE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A BITCH.

THIRD. IM DONE TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU SIT ATOP YOUR HIGH SEAT OF POWER ON THE 12OZ PROPHET I GUESS I CANT WIN......PS I LOVE HOW YOU TALK THUG WHEN YOU TRY TO SOUND SCARY BUT WILL TURN AROUND AND TALK SHIT BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DO..KEEP POSTING ALL THOSE PICS ON HERE..AND IM OUT

One thing that Ive noticed here that is kind of weird is that people are a total hit or miss with seeking.. There are the kids that agree with everything he says/does and would love a date with him..

And then there are the people out there who hate him and would like to see him raped by a large horse because of his cockiness..

Its like the Twilight Zone or something..