new DARKEST HOUR disc

theGOON

anybody else get this, getting this, etc? if you're not planning on it. change your mind. i haven't been this happy with a new cd in a long time. amazing. purely. the guitars on this are absolutely wonderful. i love this band. anyways. if you don't know this band--they're on the really fucking metal end of the metalcore spectrum, on this album i'd say they've completely removed the "-core." anyways, its certainly superior to EVERYTHING radiohead has ever done. :laugh1:

"i give it 3 thumbs up."

CHECK IT OUT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was also, at first, disappointed w/ hidden hands, the more i listen to it, the more it grows on me.

though i would say this is better than hidden hands, and more in line w/ the sounds of so sedated/so secure, but different/progressive. good.

Originally posted by SPORTO@Jun 28 2005, 05:32 PM

Radio Head were diiner party

music of the mid 90's,

for fucks who needed

placement.

They wiil, & forever more remain

a fuck'n rash on the sonic scape.

Now go hug your wife, & convince

yourself your know shit bout shit.

actually dicknose, i enjoy radiohead, just wanted a rise from kids like you. i make comments of said demeanor based on the fact that just about every self proclaimed radio head fan worships them as gods. i know shit 'bout shit, son. i grew up w/ radiohead and the rest of what turned out to be the last generation of good "rock."