Siphoning gas...

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can still gas and go where u guys live???? we used to pull that shit at the local 7-11 a couple times a week until my boy finally got caught....nowadays you cant find a single gas station around here where u can pump without paying inside first....shit sucks...

The last time I did a drive off at a gas station was probably back in 2000. I didn't have any money and I was stuck in another state. With the prices escalating, every gas station has security cameras now. Even if you modify your plates, they have your make and model. It's a simple task to go into the system and see how many '95 Toyota Tercels there are in a 10 mile radius, then match up your license picture with the shot of you pumping gas on the camera. They're serious about this shit.

That said, I've been stranded with a nearly empty tank and actually went into a gas station to appeal to the clerk's good nature to loan me a tank's worth. Of the three times it's ever happened, twice the clerk just gave it to me without me having to make an agreement to pay them back.

Unless people stop buying huge cars they don't need, this problem is only going to get worse. Embracing mass transportation wouldn't hurt, either. Americans are selfish and lazy.

Holy shit are you for real Old Growth? They put a motherfucking APB out on a nigga? What the shit is that? Don't they have bigger fish to fry? Like say... Bush, or Cheney?

I've been looking into alternative energies for a long ma fuggin time. That shit is starting to pick up.... slowly but surely. It's kind of ridiculous to pay for energy your whole life when you could produce your own and even have the electric company PAY YOU for your excess power.... and plug in your car at night.... good to go.

Looking into some of that permaculture. Always been into this survivalism stuff. Alternative lifestyles.