Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WOW THAT ORGE FR8 LOOKS LIKE FONZE DID IT . DONT YA THINK THEIR STYLES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME , I MEAN LIKE 2-A-T , TOTALLY BIT FONZE , LIKE SAW FONZE , SAVED A PHOTO , PRINTED IT , BROUGHT IT TO THE YARD , AND JUST MIMICKED IT. COLORS TOO* I KNOW THATS WHAT HE DID, HES JUST A LITTLE BITTER !

As far as biting go's, let me just say this.

there is nothing worse then biting. If you are looking to get a bad rep, get crossed out and not meet other writers then by all means go ahead and copy what other writers are doing. Now don't get me wrong, there are some exceptions that are on the boarder of biting. For example; Its ok If the creator of the style gives you his blessing or sets you up with his letters, color skeams or hand style. Another example would be; Learning the basics. Its ok to work with the basic styles as they will be your building block to understand and evolve into your own unique styles. But thats where the buck stops. Being a writer to me is all about being creative and original. It's not going to come easy to most and it will take years to perfect your style, but when you do you will know it and be proud of your self. Don't get me wrong, Its good to study others work and its good to have writers to look up to and admire, but do your self and the community a favor. Put down the can before biting someone ells creative flow.

So you are asking your self, how do I get an original style, well there is no one answer to that question, but I can give you some advice. Turn inwards and search your self and find what makes you tick as a person and a writer. Don't be afraid to try new ideas and don't dwell on what others think. Most important of all; DO IT FOR YOUR SELF. your self enjoyment, your self fulfillment and self expression. Last but not least; draw in your black book every day, you will start to see your letters in a different light, new ways to bend and warp your mind around your word, fills and hands.

Rock steady ! rock your own styles and rock on !

BORN.

This has been a message brought to you by DONT BE A BITTER INC, where being real is what life is about.

WOW THAT ORGE FR8 LOOKS LIKE FONZE DID IT . DONT YA THINK THEIR STYLES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME , I MEAN LIKE 2-A-T , TOTALLY BIT FONZE , LIKE SAW FONZE , SAVED A PHOTO , PRINTED IT , BROUGHT IT TO THE YARD , AND JUST MIMICKED IT. COLORS TOO* I KNOW THATS WHAT HE DID, HES JUST A LITTLE BITTER !

Nah, your right....BUT if you wanna keep saying that sorta shit...i DO have a flick (or did) Of a Piece dude printed out, did the same color scheme and the exact same letters. Even the same quote "the new deal from the zeal"..remember that fox?

That State Of Maine car is a throwback to the great BAR (Bangor & Aroostook) potato boxcar fleet of the mid 20th century. They had a whole series of 40 foot cars back in the day, when they hauled the majority of Maine's potatoes, emblazoned with that red, white & blue logo. Of course highways came along, thanks to taxpayers subsidies, siphoned all the buisiness to trucks, and that was the end. Hopefully someday, when gas hits 5 bucks a gallon again, we'll see the Maine produce buisiness return to the rails. Looking forward to it !