Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

its fucked up when you go to the wall hopin to see some ill rich pieces and they cant even last a week without someone messing them up.Went intown to see the original gangster piece but it was already trashed.

yo i went to the wall the other night to see the rich original gangster piece too and some pvc or pbc fags went and fucking wrote faggot all over it and shit im not down for that stuff bro so i found a section of the wall where someone went over that dope plato piece with dicks and wrote graffiti sux and shit dude so i went over it with a quick little throw up and shit knowing that if someone comes and goes over it i wont be mad at it i respect rich and all the other writers special shout out to journ hes the reason i do graffiti now to be sik like him... so theirs no way i would go and wreck their stuff but i respect your comment cuz i know im still on a toyz level but soon enough ill be tearing it up on the legal wall just like them so as far as saying its weak ima deffinitly work on it thanx man!!...

Re: Maine Funk

Nice sekt. He's from texas, however.

Wow, you must've studied up to find that out.

Just showing respect for a dude that put in some work while he was up here, and I'm sure most are happy to see dudes still burnin shit up.

On a side note, loving that first Rich, fire.