Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Does anyone remember back in the cream days the video they used to play of the guys that took barns apart and reassembled them, painted them and sold them off as whole or pieces, I can't remember but I think that was how it happened. anyways, ring a bell with anyone? can't find anything on it online

Not a graff pic, but I was happy with the turn out and it's got the wall in it so I figured I'd post it... first time I've shot something without trains in it in a month or so.. haha. I got a gooood stock pile of train clips that I'm working on right now too. anyways, enjoy! summers here, I need some fresh paint to flick.

6e9218a8.jpg

You ask any successful, local graf ( aerosol..whatever) artist if they only do it for the money and they go on about " Hell naw, I love this and that, I deserve this and that... but we'll see who does all the work when it comes time to paint the Asylum production. I know who'll be there with me most of the time....and they are the people out of the limelight, paying for their own paint, painting for Portland. Better yet painting for everyone that enjoys this type of art... for the scene as a whole. You other fools need to take your heads out of your own asses and ask yourself ...WHO REALLY HAS A BIG EGO ??? Probably not those who put in work on something that doesn't pay.........artfags !!!!!!