Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that LSER is crap! watch the numbers buddy. Also why do you write LSER when there is a already well known SER from the same area? Dood you couldnt come up with any other words?? come on dood, thats like someone writing LICH or BLACK lol its a fucking joke. your never going to get respect writing that around here.

Just watched 2 nice new ones roll by as part of a lengthy line in the distance, Onik-Link on an old maine central stenciled gmrc, and Onik-Raket on a csxt flattie. Both were nice bright colors, clean & readable, and great job preserving the car numbers !

Forgotten Wall

I walk along the barren stretches of road, the cold clean air hits my face and numbs my ears. Off in the distance the low rumble of an approaching freight train becomes louder as it lays on its horn. I reach the rivers edge just in time to view the passing freight across the other side. The sun is setting and silhouettes each boxcar as they creep along north bound. Once the train passes the sound of the flowing river fades back in. I move ahead into unknown scenery, searching for that old forgotten wall. The wall that once use to be the foundation of some long passed industrial boom factory.

Finally, I spot it off in the distance. The surrounding trees and brush have engulf large portions of the wall, through the brush I can see someone's been here before me, on a similar mission. The basic out line of a throw up along with a few hand styles come into view. This excites me and I move in closer to observe who's been here. The first name I read on the wall is JURNE and I am surprised to know he's been here, beet me to it. My excitement takes over and I go into a exploratory zone combing up and down this concrete slab. I take photos and film each name as I pass it. Stopping at each stamp to absorb it, to feel it and study the writers style. I search out a place to lay my hand, stating to others that find this old wall, that I too have been here, on a mission like you my old friends.

I climb back out to the main road to find the fuzz is parked not to far down the way in a speed trap. Our eyes meet for a brief second and my heart begins to sink to my feet. I stay cool and stay my course as I walk on by him, I give a head nod. He nods back and i smile.

Forgotten Wall

I walk along the barren stretches of road, the cold clean air hits my face and numbs my ears. Off in the distance the low rumble of an approaching freight train becomes louder as it lays on its horn. I reach the rivers edge just in time to view the passing freight across the other side. The sun is setting and silhouettes each boxcar as they creep along north bound. Once the train passes the sound of the flowing river fades back in. I move ahead into unknown scenery, searching for that old forgotten wall. The wall that once use to be the foundation of some long passed industrial boom factory.

Finally, I spot it off in the distance. The surrounding trees and brush have engulf large portions of the wall, through the brush I can see someone's been here before me, on a similar mission. The basic out line of a throw up along with a few hand styles come into view. This excites me and I move in closer to observe who's been here. The first name I read on the wall is JURNE and I am surprised to know he's been here, beet me to it. My excitement takes over and I go into a exploratory zone combing up and down this concrete slab. I take photos and film each name as I pass it. Stopping at each stamp to absorb it, to feel it and study the writers style. I search out a place to lay my hand, stating to others that find this old wall, that I too have been here, on a mission like you my old friends.

I climb back out to the main road to find the fuzz is parked not to far down the way in a speed trap. Our eyes meet for a brief second and my heart begins to sink to my feet. I stay cool and stay my course as I walk on by him, I give a head nod. He nods back and i smile.

I got an awesome image from that. Outstanding story. As I read, "Cold clean air hits my face," my mom opened the door and a cold breeze hit my face. It was weird. Haha.