Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

Sounds good to me. Beef is like the best thing ever. One of my favorite things in this game. Makes me laugh my ass off, sometimes makes me want to cry. I really love it around here :-/ Some people need to step up there beef tactics. no one wants to retaliate and if they do, they're quick to duck out of a fight when confronted about it.

most of the cats getting up now don't want to get their shit ragged when they spend 5 hours and 65 dollars on montana!!! Most of the old school cats have had beefs. who wants to be friends with everybody anyways? That just leads to newer cats coming up underneath older cats wings, got people telling them how to do everything, showing them shit, and magically everybodies shit looks like everybodies elses.

most of the cats getting up now don't want to get their shit ragged when they spend 5 hours and 65 dollars on montana!!!

Fuck Paying For Paint... Besides The Occasional Montana Gold Can, Which I Also Rack One Of When I Buy A Can, I Rack All My Shit... RACK RACK RACK RACK RACK...