Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sect and wanto killed tokyo

yup. killing tokyo is like shooting fish in a barrel..

Considering the fact they wont buff anything for years, and were talking like5 or 6+ years..fillins on the street..just fade away in the sun..

Trains and train properties get buffed like a mutherfuck. If you want any of your trains to run you have to slash every single train in the layup. Seriously - One tag/throw on each train, both sides if you must..is about the best chance you got is having them run at all. Even then they would get buffed after they get pulled in later that day. You may have noticed how all these train flix are in the dark, and dont show the riders..Done during non operating hours.

But hey - shutters/walls/daytime paintspots all over that country.

If your a real attention craving type youd go to tokyo and add to the choas, personally I would feel like a tool painting next to a 5 year old sect throw...its like the point has already been made - tokyo's a slut and shes easy with the legs..

They do have the highest bust rate then any other city int he country, good smaritans, fed up owners..they all do thier part to make your visit more enjoyable.

Watch out for the gangs..they dont look favorably upon you writing on thier things.. so try not hitting up on their brothels or tattoo parlors, other hangouts. They will go after you if you piss em off enough..:lol:

I was in Osaka/Tokyo in September and it seems like there is a small but growing graff presence there. Mostly tags and sticks. The throwups and oieces i saw were mostly around rivers, Saw neckface on the way to harajuku, Some grew called 23 did a lot of throwies around osaka. I was gonna buy a few cans while i was there but at 7$ a can and what looked like male valves i wasn't gonna be able to use the caps i brought along so i settled for a few tags in the Umeda shopping area and stickers where ever i went.

yup. killing tokyo is like shooting fish in a barrel..

Considering the fact they wont buff anything for years, and were talking like5 or 6+ years..fillins on the street..just fade away in the sun..

Trains and train properties get buffed like a mutherfuck. If you want any of your trains to run you have to slash every single train in the layup. Seriously - One tag/throw on each train, both sides if you must..is about the best chance you got is having them run at all. Even then they would get buffed after they get pulled in later that day. You may have noticed how all these train flix are in the dark, and dont show the riders..Done during non operating hours.

But hey - shutters/walls/daytime paintspots all over that country.

If your a real attention craving type youd go to tokyo and add to the choas, personally I would feel like a tool painting next to a 5 year old sect throw...its like the point has already been made - tokyo's a slut and shes easy with the legs..

They do have the highest bust rate then any other city int he country, good smaritans, fed up owners..they all do thier part to make your visit more enjoyable.

Watch out for the gangs..they dont look favorably upon you writing on thier things.. so try not hitting up on their brothels or tattoo parlors, other hangouts. They will go after you if you piss em off enough..:lol:

This man Speaks the truth!

_MG_3273.jpg

I was in Osaka/Tokyo in September and it seems like there is a small but growing graff presence there. Mostly tags and sticks. The throwups and oieces i saw were mostly around rivers, Saw neckface on the way to harajuku, Some grew called 23 did a lot of throwies around osaka. I was gonna buy a few cans while i was there but at 7$ a can and what looked like male valves i wasn't gonna be able to use the caps i brought along so i settled for a few tags in the Umeda shopping area and stickers where ever i went.

you could have simply racked yourself a few cans bro...