Japan

H. Lecter

when i was in japan i was way more hyped on the bombin there than the peicing...seein sect fillins smashed in every burough was dope...the city bombin is iller cus tokyo and osaka are pretty damn hectic and busy at all hours and wonderin how some of these cats pull off back to back fillins with all those people around is crazy

haha... you just do it infront of them.... then they say "Dirty American!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

with my experience there, they just look at you and wont say shit or do shit. i had a guy took a few glimpse a few times and just kept on walking...im japanese but was born in boston and grew up there but got fam back in kyoto/osaka. but not even just graff, just shit in general. if something was to happen in public, they just watch like its a movie

haha... you just do it infront of them.... then they say "Dirty American!"

with my experience there, they just look at you and wont say shit or do shit. i had a guy took a few glimpse a few times and just kept on walking...im japanese but was born in boston and grew up there but got fam back in kyoto/osaka. but not even just graff, just shit in general. if something was to happen in public, they just watch like its a movie

When I get drunk I just hit it up in front of just about anyone.

Believe it or not alot of people dont even look at you. I was faded off my ass a few nights ago bombin paint tags in front of many people and some guys were like faking to do tags in the air as if they were holding a can. hahaha

About a week ago I as bombing and caught some nice smiles from a few cute girls.

Then I got the idea to search for cute girls and just bomb right in front of them. See if they jock enough that I can pull some numbers simply by hittin up a nice bomb.

:)

nahh but cops over there are nothing compared to the five-o's in the states. get caught in japan and you face bigger consequences but you runnin from japanese police is like running away from a blind guy on a wheel chair. atleast the police stationed in them kobans are pretty slow.

DSC00052.jpg.efc47407c0a9aad10f6a7afc91ea3969.jpg

hi guys... i am a journalist researching for a story about graffitti and bombing in tokyo. i need to get in touch with someone who does this, preferrably in the ebisu area of tokyo. you can be anonymous. send me a private message if you are interested.

"woop woop its the sound of the police"

• 2 weeks later...