R.I.P TEAZE • FNF • IW • BLT • SA

BLTEK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found out. Haven't seen him in years. That was my boy from 96. He will be missed. Peace to DANCE, ELSER, RELM, CAINE, RISK, RESEK, 594, BLT, & Anyone else that feels this loss. "senz plays golf." -TEAZ R.I.P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Its been about a year so I hate to bring this back up for any of you but I figure that due to the lack of connection that I still have to the family this is really the only place for me to say anything. I grew up with teaze's brother and I've got to say that although I never ended up being super close to him or anything, Jeff has been a big influence in my life. I mostly knew him when he was in high school and I was still really young, but being around him caused me to start keying into lots of different things. Everything from music to trying to come up with a tag for myself to learning how to skateboard.... (Skateboarding turned to surfing and now I'm getting into making surfboards for a living.) I lost touch with his brother as we got older due to the two of us getting moved around in schools and other shit and after Jeff moved to Boston I never really saw him all that much. However, I've got to say that knowing him helped me to find a lot of things that I really love in my life and I hope hes resting in peace.... If any of you guys know how I could get in touch with his brother feel free to email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. Haven't seen him for a while...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

when i was just some punk kid taking the redline from the suburbs to school in dorchester, i always had my eyes plastered on the walls beyond the windows of the train. teaze (and dance) was pointed out to me by a couple of kids i used to skate with, and from that day on everywhere i looked - there he was. i was too young at that time to tap into the scene - it was just beyond my reach, even though i saw his early work on the same south shore walls i was practicing on. but then i moved away and lost touch with my hometown. now i'm back and i'm seeing r.i.p. teaze all over. so i looked to google for the answers, and this is what i've found.

sending respect and love to this cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...