Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn...one night I got way too smashed, got separated from the people I was with, got fuckin lost in an area of montreal I wasn't familiar with, and I was shit broke. so I'm heated, I can't speak french very well, and I can't get a soul to let me use their phone. I'm catching hands n' fills as I'm wondering aimlessly, thinking, Fuck...I'm so fucked. I'm gonna have to find a spot to crash (fortunately it was summer) or I'm gonna do something stupid & get arrested. I start writing on this pole near a secluded driveway that had throwups & tags all over it (a couple of which were Jays), and I hear some kids say something to each other walking towards me like, "oh shit, check it out." they come up & look at what I wrote asking me what I write and what's up and shit. I tell them my situation and the one kid who introduced himself says he was about to do a fill on this brick where they recently buffed him, around the corner. they let me use one of their phones to contact my peoples and guided me in the right direction to meet them. When this kid told me what he wrote & what they were up to I remember thinking, damn...these kids are young for how up they are, and of all writers to meet...I mean they were smoking blunts n' shit, this girl & this other dude from the group were making out on the street while we were talking, and this other kid was just inspecting the shit out of the pole I hit like as if to verify I didn't need to get beat down or some shit. I remember being so grateful that I ran in to some good people finally and If I hadn't, who knows what would've happened. All in all, it was a crazy adventure, and I can't thank that kid enough for making my night. Peace due, and again good looks & stay up.

that kid was Jays. May he rest in peace. 1.

LIFE IS SO CRAZY:

"The train was scheduled to arrive in Montreal three hours earlier, at midnight.

But in a tragic twist, its departure was delayed by an unrelated accident involving a pedestrian and a commuter train in the Toronto-area.."

the train wasnt even supposed to pass by there at 3 am, because of some guy who delayed it 3 people died.

LIFE IS SO CRAZY:

"The train was scheduled to arrive in Montreal three hours earlier, at midnight.

But in a tragic twist, its departure was delayed by an unrelated accident involving a pedestrian and a commuter train in the Toronto-area.."

the train wasnt even supposed to pass by there at 3 am, because of some guy who delayed it 3 people died.

it was delayed because some guy got hit by a GO train in Toronto and died.

when you hear shit like this it shows how real shit is. i was fortunate enough to kick it with the cat, smoke some dope, drink some booze and talk about graff and hoes. shit was ill.

the funny thing was me n him started at the same time, and this kid proved he had it in him. guy had this mentality about graff that most up and commers dnt have, this kid was PROSPECT OF THE YEAR in my books. ill still be puting his shit up,the guy deserves it,

pour out a little liquor for one of the realest kids getting up in this city.

"hey man i saw ur shit on the fright last night, looks like u finished minutes b4 i got there" , "yeh dude i called u for that!" , man i wish he awnsered that call yo,that was the last time i saw homie. big up to jays and the funk fam. shit stirred me up.