Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo dare, are u fuckn blind or what. U and ur whole funk crew is total shit. Btw asar speaking. never gonna hide behind a internet account. First ur spot beside our kp10s on metropolitain is gonna be taken care of real soon and when we c u we gon take care of u too. U get up but u dont know how to do shit legit. sidebustin ppl like u do mannnnn.wutchu tryna prove. u can lick balls good? done 4 dare jays all toyz no respect for fags like u with no common sense. how can u come and cross the background and the quote. certainly not u who gets is shine on OK?? Just another kid who deserves a beatin.

5972_109155294707_14681804707_20624.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/salo03/5972_109155204707_14681804707_20624.jpg

YO people, jviens darriver dans le 450 depuis 2 mois, jsuis un revenant au Quebec qui a habiter en Europe, jaimerais rencontrer du monde Chaud pour peindre, sa fait kan meme 4 ans que jpeint donc les toy sabstenir ! A ceux interesser PM ME !

Yo peeps ! im now living in the 450 since 2 months, just came back from a trip in Belgium, I Moved a lot since i was 10 so, i would love to paint with some dudes and toys : get the fuck out ! for those who are interesseted pm me ! PEACE

FAIL.