Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big ups Scan..

100% montreal..

yo smash come to Snowdon, we will show you what MONTREAL is all about..

Lets see you stroll through Smash's hood,Harlem World or South Boogie..

This is the enviorment I grew up in and it aint Iraq! you know what it means when you wake up in the morning and your cereal has holes in it? It means the roaches got to it first nigga!! And ma duke telling you everything is peace so you still ate the shit.

crizhoodin1.jpg

My sister telling me that she smelled something foul the other day and thought it was a dead rats stuck in the wall..come to find out the neighbor downstairs killed his girlfriend and left her in the bedroom rotting, while he continued to live there for weeks...thats hood!

(zek this is where we stood last visit)

I love montreal but stop trying to make Montreal grimey when it aint..you gots your hoods and shit goes down but trying to intimidate a Brooklyn god is like asking a nun for anal..It aint happening.

MAAAN THESE NIGGAS IS CRAZY.. TALKIN ABOUT THEY HOOD IS REAL... LOOOOL MY MANS I WAS DOIN FILLINS INFRONT OF FUCKIN POLICE OUT THERE!!!!! ASK FOMER... U OUTTA YA FUCKIIN MIND HOMMIE.... COME TO MY HOOD, U WULDNT LAST 15 MINITS!!!!! MY GRANDMOTHER WOULD RUN YA FUCKIN POCKETS ... here take a lil note from the experts

A Risk Worse than Military Combat? An analysis of historical data shows that, despite different time spans, serving in the U.S. military during wartime may be preferable to living in some urban communities today.8

The average probability of being murdered in 1998 before reaching age 45 for a young black male ranged from 8.47 percent in Washington, D.C., to 1.89 percent in Brooklyn.

By comparison, the death rate for U.S. soldiers serving in the military during World War II was 2.5 percent; during World War I, it was 2.4 percent; and during the Vietnam War, 1.2 percent of those who served in the military were killed.

Strictly speaking, these military death rates are not comparable to the rate for young black males in urban communities because they were endured over much shorter periods of time; but they do illustrate the magnitude of the risk faced by African-American males in these eight communities today.

52813352.gif

taken from heritage.org

my hood...original stomping grounds of the luchese,gotti,columbo crime families... montreal is a fuckin cakaewalk kid... so come around if ya feelin froggy.. i bet u get sent back packin wit ya tail tucked between ya legs and a lil blood drippin from ya ass

heres anotha one

Thug arraigned in cop shootings

Same suspect in slay & earlier attack on officer

STAFF AND NEWS SERVICE REPORTS

Cop Dillon Stewart died a hero yesterday after he was shot through his unmarked car. Cops survey car and Brooklyn scene where suspect fled.

Suspect Allan Cameron (l.) is taken by cops yesterday from his girlfriend's apartment on Ocean Ave. in Flatbush, Brooklyn. He was later charged with Dillon Stewart's death. He's now suspected of being man shown in sketch after shooting of Officer Wiener Philippe.

Click here for earlier story

A man suspected of killing one police officer and wounding another within a 10-day period was ordered held without bail at his arraignment Tuesday as new details about the case emerged.

Allan Cameron, 27, of Brooklyn, said nothing during a brief appearance in Brooklyn criminal court, where he was arraigned on charges including first-degree murder and attempted murder. His next court date was scheduled for Thursday.

Cameron — a suspect in the wounding an off-duty officer in a holdup on Nov. 19 — was arrested early Monday after allegedly shooting and killing a patrolman who tried to stop him for running a red light.

The officer, Dillon Stewart, had no reason to believe the motorist was wanted in the earlier shooting. But investigators said it may explain why Cameron responded so violently, allegedly firing five shots into a patrol car driven by Stewart as it pulled alongside his own vehicle.

One of the bullets entered the officer’s left armpit — a spot left unprotected by his bulletproof vest — and entered his heart. The officer was credited with continuing the pursuit for about two more blocks before he realized he was hit; he was pronounced dead about five hours later.

Cameron was captured following a massive manhunt and then picked out of a lineup by the officer who was shot on Nov. 19, police said.

On Tuesday, Mayor Bloomberg called the shooting a “one in a million tragedy.” He also blamed it on “too many guns in the streets.”

Authorities said Cameron already was on probation after pleading guilty to misdemeanor charges stemming from two traffic incidents in early 2003.

In the first, police tried to pull him over for failing to use his turn signal; he allegedly sped away, running through several red lights before being caught. In the second, he allegedly struck a sergeant with a sideview mirror while failing to stop at a police checkpoint.

This year, in April, Cameron was arrested for trespassing; details of the incident were not immediately known. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was ordered to perform three days of community service, authorities said.

Finally, Philadelphia Police Inspector William Colarulo said Cameron has been wanted there since 2003 for failure to appear to answer charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment, resisting arrest and criminal mischief.

Colarulo said the charges stemmed from an incident on March 7, 2003, but declined to give any details.

A spokesman for the New York City probation department, Jack Ryan, said the alleged offenses were serious enough that the department had recommended that Cameron be denied probation in 2003.

police gets shot on this side all day everyday... like i said, u wouldnt last 15 mins..... dont talk about what you dont know..... when my mtl niggas come down they rollin wit the billiondollarvandal or dirty shaun.... niggas is safe and when in rome niggas gonna do as the romans, bomb like it was aiight and have a good time... that other clown??? cummoon man.... niggas wuld treat u like one of them bitches on sex in the city... pockets str8 rabbit ears.....

as far as im concerned...this whole internet thugging is going to far....

i did the knowledge regardless...whats the science with this nigga smash goign over niggaz liek that??? you go voer cats in the same crew as you....do the knowledge before...

your in the same crew as scaner you fuckin retard.....your goign over Da cuz u never eard of it...niggga...da is like the biggest crew in montreal if not the second or third in hundreads.....put your boots on....

beef is fun, no doubt, crossign people out is an art i know this...but there gotta be some reasonign behing it yall feel me???

jsut cuz u never eard of a nigga you gon go over him?? comon man...ya niggaz is in roller skates... sheek loes had no fill-ins 3 months ago.....if smash would have came in montreal like 6 motnhs ago before loes started to eat again....whould you have gone over his old shcool shit??? well why not...thats how you roll right?

nigggaz who are up today werent up 5 years ago, and niggaz who were up 5 years ago got nutthign left...but chyea...we mgith as well go over them...why not...

its no disrespect tho....i did the knowledge in manhatan...but u aint gotta tell us how many cats get killed in the projects..nigga we know this....

'quit the internet thugging...

word up.. thats exactly what i mean... when i say it. we aint in the bronx here were in montreal..

and it aint hard to find 10 goonies to beat somone up for some ignorant shit like graffiti.. wether ur here or in NY.. i got famely and hommies down ar coney island.. when im down there i respect evrything and evryone.. cuz u simply dont know who ur fuking with.. why wownt these outta towners do the same when they come here..dudes are like my dads age.. why act like a mook.. dissing evryone calling evryone a fag.. pulling out statistcs on a messege board. common that beyond gay. i dont even write.. and i feal like i got dissed. to me its like he saynd, EVYONE IN YOUR CITY IS A FAG. any of you montreal bombers stand behind that then maybe the guy is right.

as far as im concerned...this whole internet thugging is going to far....

i did the knowledge regardless...whats the science with this nigga smash goign over niggaz liek that??? you go voer cats in the same crew as you....do the knowledge before...

your in the same crew as scaner you fuckin retard.....your goign over Da cuz u never eard of it...niggga...da is like the biggest crew in montreal if not the second or third in hundreads.....put your boots on....

beef is fun, no doubt, crossign people out is an art i know this...but there gotta be some reasonign behing it yall feel me???

jsut cuz u never eard of a nigga you gon go over him?? comon man...ya niggaz is in roller skates... sheek loes had no fill-ins 3 months ago.....if smash would have came in montreal like 6 motnhs ago before loes started to eat again....whould you have gone over his old shcool shit??? well why not...thats how you roll right?

nigggaz who are up today werent up 5 years ago, and niggaz who were up 5 years ago got nutthign left...but chyea...we mgith as well go over them...why not...

its no disrespect tho....i did the knowledge in manhatan...but u aint gotta tell us how many cats get killed in the projects..nigga we know this....

'quit the internet thugging...

my nigga killah speaks nothin but the truth.. fuck man one year of graff dosent represent a 15 years history in MTL. you dont know nothing and we dont wanna know nothin abour yout neck of the woods in NYC. and no one here will ever diss someone going to a 3 days trip int he big apple.. come on

stan51... your writing yo shit like you where hot and sweaty... maybe your the fag.

sure NY is harder than MTL... thats a fact and if youthink that that makes you a fagot then shame on you.

i live here and wouldn t what to live anywhere else.

and if i had to travel, i wouldn t give a fuck who i would be crossing out because

who the fuck takes time to go over the whole graffiti history of a city before going bombing

in a unknown city.

iam not here to back up any outoftowners that cross out local

haaw shit man, i feel like iam writtin fo nothin!

you dont even write so get the fuck out this tread man

decariegunspi4.gif[/url]

Montreal where your life is in danger.... Trop de thugs dans les rues de mtl....I'm a gansgsta....you are a gangsta....so come on ...Speak the G talk....Internet thugs....where you at.... Spred the thug love

Thats whats up..:lol: (Pause) now let machoire bless the thread with some pics!