help with 3-d

mad rat

yea the dot thig works, but i choose to see how i want everything to go and i go to every corner making the line in the same angle and then just putting the ends together. Its really not that hard. sucks for the kid that sits next to me in class, he thinks hes the shit with his wiggles bites.. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :gaga: :gaga:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ROYAL808@Mar 28 2005, 04:50 PM

if u cant do 3d i suggest u grab a paper and some crayons,go to skool.ask a pre skooler 2 help u

ur like the special ed of graff

u cant do 3d lmfao

Who the hell are you to talk? Arent you the same kid asking people here to join your crew especially made for writers who like to draw "caraktrs"? Seems like youre the one who needs to go to "skoo". and im pretty damn sure alot of "special ed" students could rock better drawings than your lameness could ever shit out.

TOY!

you haven't been painting for 9 years homie, if you had, you wouldnt be here asking this.

pretending that were the truth though, if a decade of painting hasn't taught you how to do a 3d piece, no amount of words on a computer screen will.

old growth is too nice.

Originally posted by ROYAL808@Mar 28 2005, 10:50 PM

if u cant do 3d i suggest u grab a paper and some crayons,go to skool.ask a pre skooler 2 help u

ur like the special ed of graff

u cant do 3d lmfao

look here kidd i could burn you if i hadno arms... do you even knowwhat 3-d is? :haha: :haha: :haha: :king: your thinking of 2-d

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 29 2005, 06:53 PM

you haven't been painting for 9 years homie, if you had, you wouldnt be here asking this.

pretending that were the truth though, if a decade of painting hasn't taught you how to do a 3d piece, no amount of words on a computer screen will.

old growth is too nice.

if you read the posts correctly you will see i never said i cant 3-d i just said its not the tightest. and actually words on my pc did help me i was just approaching it the wrong way but fem told me the right way :rolleyes:

hmmm...and up until fem's advice you'd never considered looking at a 3d object in order to understand how shading works?

whatever you say tiger.

now that you got your answer and you're ready to burn people with no arms, i think this can be closed.

Archived