Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

notts1 if i got it twisted then i apologize for the muggy cunt bit.

but the 2nd bit is right, look at everyone jumping in. and as for dishing out threats????? re-read my posts and failing to see these 'threats', but i'm assuming "its a small little scene is this so it should not take very long.........." is? :shook:

What about the newer ppl wanting to use the walls and no dought

the walls will be coverd with Realy good graff i understand ppl putting time in to there stuff ...... but as the new ppl use them...i dont think they want beef with the older and more advanced wrighters... if u now what i am saying ere

Guest pom_one

if the walls are filled with older better writers peices, its just tuff shit im afraid mate you'll have to find spots they dont know about because unless the walls are dogged or the piece is falling of the wall your not really going to get away with putting your little thing there. thats just the way it is im afraid matey

end of the day a hall of fame is ment for the writers in the scene who are good enuf to rep there so if your not you shouldn't unfortunatly advice like this generally falls on def ears and halls of fame across the country are looking like shit because kids who have only been writing a minute think theve got the right to get up there

if these 4 legal spots pop up, like we're all hoping, i think it would be an idea for one of them to be designated to the kids for practicing on, that way they'd have somewhere to get better, whilst keeping the other 3 free from dogging etc. just an idea.

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by -mint-@Mar 15 2006, 11:05 PM

sorry to jump in and be a cunt but when the fuck was graffiti all about the legals?

fair enough they are good, and everyone loves a hall of fame but if

you want to learn theres enough wall out there.

yea that was kind of my point, youngens starting up dont think of anywhere else to paint but the spots where the older heads are doing productions, also the subject was legal plots so.. . . i dont think that a discussion about legals on the derby thread is changing what grafs all about lol

thats just it though, we haven't got legal spots yet so if we can sway these 'youngens starting up' away from 'the older heads doing production' spots, before we actually get them, then its better for all.

and you're not being a cunt, you're right its not all about legals, but if the kids could learn somewhere, then they could hit the streets in style, and graff instead of vandalise, thats also a good reason to bump workshops, if only the council could put more money into them.

or on the otherhand go back to the old fasion method, good old trusty blackbooks :haha: :haha: :haha:

thats what i mean u dont want to be hitting the streets not realy noing mutch about can controwl .... and making them self look stupid b4 the no what to do as they have not learnt anything yet......

And i know that derby is still looking for there hall of fame...

some one should get everyones signiture or something or even putting money toward the spots...

• 2 weeks later...

what the fuck is up with derby? seriously i used to come up here and visit my old man n there would be no graf anywhere...coming from northampton which is covered it was weird.

But now after a couple of years away, I went up last weekend, and props for the damage really, cos you've got enough walls to go round...

safe.

nfa.

• 1 month later...

maybe you should represent. and shut ya mouth. from lookin at ya posts this is what ya do. sit on the fence and and drop ship shit. just like a pigeon stay there long enough man ya might get popped.you obviously not very intelligent talkin like(NIGGGGGGGGARZZZZZ PLEAZEEE) you obviously an ali g wanna be now fuck off. tossa!

• 2 months later...
aah! true...but it died when the mgc fell apart!! if that was real graff! just because the skatepark was graffed, it didnt reflect the whole town!

mgc? who was in that crew then? is that real and co cos i see them tags along my street, also saw some stuff on my old spot on the disused railway line in Kilburn! would be nice to have a legal spot in walking distance from my yard though:p

mgc? who was in that crew then? is that real and co cos i see them tags along my street, also saw some stuff on my old spot on the disused railway line in Kilburn! would be nice to have a legal spot in walking distance from my yard though:p

where abouts in kilburn u live?no need 2 be spesific but just bein curious

Archived