Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Deepishmud+Mar 6 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Deepishmud - Mar 6 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shroom@Mar 6 2006, 07:54 PM

hey all drb writers sup is there anywhere in derby 2 get decent paint?

is there any decent writers in derby? :clown2:

[/b]

Ohh yes there's a hand full...

sire

pors

tomes

riser

hear

good wrighters from sutch krew's as

dbc

tfd

cks

tss

mbs

mbc (new)

kwc (new) ;)

Originally posted by Deepishmud+Mar 6 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Deepishmud - Mar 6 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shroom@Mar 6 2006, 07:54 PM

hey all drb writers sup is there anywhere in derby 2 get decent paint?

is there any decent writers in derby? :clown2:

[/b]

Ohh yes there's a hand full...

sire

pors

tomes

riser

hear

good wrighters from sutch krew's as

dbc

tfd

cks

tss

mbc

mbs(new)

kwc (new) ;)

btw who are u ?

Originally posted by sins+Mar 2 2006, 04:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Mar 2 2006, 04:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by layer@Mar 1 2006, 09:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Aikez@Mar 1 2006, 04:51 PM

i'm a uttoxeter head

well aint that classy! you got any pics or anything?? which is what this thread needs at the mo!!

That tomes sticker was already washed off....

it had been there to long

and sire never stuck it up

......one good wrighter from uttoxeter is tomes are u in the wb crew?

[/b]

Yeh, i was in the wb crew, that's dead now though, tome only uses it for his decks. I'm in HRT now. And tome introduced me to everything in the game.

This thread needs killing off and all the decent pictures reposting in a new one, it's becoming embarrasing (no wonder writers from elsewhere are taking the piss, it's getting ridiculous) and it's a pain trawling through 40+ pages to find the good pieces. Do you think anybody really wants to wade through all this rubbish? Our stuff isn't getting seen as a result. Getting seen is half the fuckin point of graffiti. It's completely counter-productive.

This forum is for pictures of quality graf, not a fucking under-5's chatroom. If you want a thread for general derby graff talk, go make one in the proper forum where it'll be more appreciated and appropriate. If you lot spent as much time sketching as you do talking bollocks derby might have the beginnings of a scene.

Who's with me on this one? Collate all the good pics, post em up on a new thread, and keep it clear from the yakking.

XPER TFD

I am chilled. I'm cool. I'm so fucking ice cold you could saw off the top of my head, pour boiling water in, shake me about a bit and suck a Mr. Frosty out of my arse.

I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, this will help you all in the long run. You're talking to me like I'm not a derby writer myself... In want things to develop, for people interested to make something of their skills and all that marlarky. If there's a good thread showcasing all the GOOD stuff that's out there, then it can be a good reference for those wanting to up their game.

There's always going to be chat on these forums, and that is fine generally, but its the volume of it on this thread that is out of hand. There's been so many warnings. Some of you do nothing but make endless amounts of pointless comments and ask questions that would far better be answered elsewhere.

Think about what I'm saying and it makes a lot of sense. Especially the Mr.Frosty bit.

yes bruv, you know who this is, i'm with you, i've got afew days off coming up and was thinking of starting this thing again, i reckon sat... get afew heads round our yard, with all the photos we can musta, and just get this shit sorted, i'll give you a ring to arange stuff. oh and bring your blackbooks. :king:

oh and alfa, why would we need permission off sire? although he's the biggest contributer to the thread he didn't start it, (my man basil did) and i'm sure he's the most fucked off with this thread out of us all, as his quality picture posts, and the time he puts into the thread is wasted on clowns.

Originally posted by 141.80@Mar 7 2006, 08:43 PM

This thread needs killing off and all the decent pictures reposting in a new one, it's becoming embarrasing (no wonder writers from elsewhere are taking the piss, it's getting ridiculous) and it's a pain trawling through 40+ pages to find the good pieces. Do you think anybody really wants to wade through all this rubbish? Our stuff isn't getting seen as a result. Getting seen is half the fuckin point of graffiti. It's completely counter-productive.

This forum is for pictures of quality graf, not a fucking under-5's chatroom. If you want a thread for general derby graff talk, go make one in the proper forum where it'll be more appreciated and appropriate. If you lot spent as much time sketching as you do talking bollocks derby might have the beginnings of a scene.

Who's with me on this one? Collate all the good pics, post em up on a new thread, and keep it clear from the yakking.

XPER TFD

yeah i agree , its shocking, get some reall flix up =)

Ontoe

Originally posted by flipstlv@Mar 8 2006, 12:20 AM

yes bruv, you know who this is, i'm with you, i've got afew days off coming up and was thinking of starting this thing again, i reckon sat... get afew heads round our yard, with all the photos we can musta, and just get this shit sorted, i'll give you a ring to arange stuff. oh and bring your blackbooks. :king:

i agree. i know we've had our diferences flipstlv, but we av flicks. get crow to bell. if u wish..... safe. ;)

right I know i have not realy posted meany flix but i think its pointless starting all agen

and for sires to agree with the new thred i think its agood idear to see what he

says befor we do do anything if u now were i am comeing from

p

siner

Originally posted by sins@Mar 8 2006, 06:30 AM

right I know i have not realy posted meany flix but i think its pointless starting all agen

and for sires to agree with the new thred i think its agood idear to see what he

p

siner

shut the fuck up, Sire may have been graffin longest, and does do alot for the scene, but he don't own graff in derby.

Shits like you posting bollocks after every other comments ruined this thread...

Maybe if we keep this thread and ban SINS we might be on to something.

Originally posted by birdie@Mar 8 2006, 02:50 AM

Can't someone ask one of the site moderators to delete all the rubbish chat posts and leave the pics? Seen it done elsewhere, made the thread loads better without anything getting lost.

This would be a good idea but I doubt any moderator could be arsed to go and read it all and delete thousands of posts... starting again is the best option.

As for Sire, I'd be suprised if he didn't agree with me.

Originally posted by birdie+Mar 8 2006, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (birdie - Mar 8 2006, 12:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Mar 8 2006, 06:30 AM

p

siner

shut the fuck up, Sire may have been graffin longest, and does do alot for the scene, but he don't own graff in derby.

Shits like you posting bollocks after every other comments ruined this thread...

Maybe if we keep this thread and ban SINS we might be on to something.

[/b]

fuck u all because u are new to this tred or under a new name dont u u the wright to talk 2 me like that

And wht the fuck have i done wrong

and all i was saying lets hear what sire has to say about this new thred...

that was all ffs

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Alright, do it. Start a new thread and see how it goes. We'll use this one atm to like chat on, and 'beg' people to get there flicks up on the other. What about even making two, like one for flicks, and a link to one with general shit, where toys can ask any questions they have etc.?

The problem is, is that there is no new stuff being done in derby regular enough to keep a thread going with pics. And no offence to anyone, but in my opinion 90% of the stuff that IS being done isnt worth posting anyway.

Ive been spending a bit of time in derby recently, as it isnt like there is a lack of spots to paint either if you look.

dunno anyway, just my 2 cents

i agree. i know we've had our diferences flipstlv, but we av flicks. get crow to bell. if u wish..... safe. ;)

yo, this needs to be a united thing, so bring your pics, blunt wraps would be good also, ;) your numbers are in one of his many lost or broken phones! think the pm thing is still down aswell.

Originally posted by baboon@Mar 8 2006, 06:42 PM

The problem is, is that there is no new stuff being done in derby regular enough to keep a thread going with pics. And no offence to anyone, but in my opinion 90% of the stuff that IS being done isnt worth posting anyway.

Ive been spending a bit of time in derby recently, as it isnt like there is a lack of spots to paint either if you look.

dunno anyway, just my 2 cents

yeah i agree, u ever notice how the people who do the decent stuff dont come in and post shit and talk shit and just get on and do it? Derby is definately improving! bring back homegrown, get everyone together, and everyone will definately improve and fill Derby with much more lovely chrome fatcapness and such ;)

so are we doing a new thread or not, i'm about ready, collected all the photos i've had permission to get, afew i haven't, but they have been posted by people other than the writer, so ts. the photos that dont get reposted, if your the owner of them, please do it yourself, or say the word, and we'll do it, especially the older heads, we need your history. :king:

dbc, hopefully see you sat, with your pics, if not, again say the word, and i'll get this shizz restarted.

Archived