Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HEAZ+Feb 12 2006, 04:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HEAZ - Feb 12 2006, 04:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-layer@Feb 12 2006, 12:47 PM

thats a new guy on the scene...hes apparently spanish but hes in derby! damn good if you ask me..

where is the piece?

[/b]

havent a clue...i know some of them DBC boys..they were telling me!!

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by derbysouljah@Feb 12 2006, 03:44 AM

IMG_0365.jpg

wheres this from ?

this is real hot some of you lads should try and hook up with the guy

+sire nice peice, great movement!

Originally posted by Locofanclub+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub)</div><div class='quotemain'>he could teach a few others some techniques

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-pom_one

this is real hot some of you lads should try and hook up with the guy

+sire nice peice, great movement!

exactly man ... hot piece

couldnt quite believe it was in derby at first hehe :lol:

Originally posted by vodka_fiend@Feb 16 2006, 03:23 AM

you seen apes tags in the city centre, marks n sparks etc- mad spot to do, very brave lad- hes gettin good -

not brave just drunk :rolleyes:

and as for our spanish friend... don,t worry were already ruining him!!!!!

wheres this, is this in alvaston looks like a shed im familiar with. well im not sure who you are but my honest opinion? if you want it that is. characters are always a tricky thing unless you got the gift. not to sure about this one the hand is a bit mmm. but giving it credit where credit is due not bad for the scale. its apparent you got can control some nice thin lines with a clean fill. (potentional for improvement for sure ) stick with us.. dont take any comments personal purely constructive crit. peace!...sire

Originally posted by sire@Feb 18 2006, 02:22 PM

wheres this, is this in alvaston looks like a shed im familiar with. well im not sure who you are but my honest opinion? if you want it that is. characters are always a tricky thing unless you got the gift. not to sure about this one the hand is a bit mmm. but giving it credit where credit is due not bad for the scale. its apparent you got can control some nice thin lines with a clean fill. (potentional for improvement for sure ) stick with us.. dont take any comments personal purely constructive crit. peace!...sire

nah it all cool...any comments are welcome!! but i have to say that hand was the very last thing i did..and thats after five hours of climbing round them bastard walls..and also 10 cans of john smiths!!

oh n by the way...that walls down between coxbench and kilburn...along the abandoned railway line! cheers anyways dude!!

Archived