Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just got out to the mo from San Francisco like 2 nites ago.tried painting last nite.but it was all bad.all the tips bursted plus my hand hurt like a motherfucker.not really used to this cold weaather.not this cold.any tips on how or what to use?

ive had luck with thinsulate gloves and montana gold paint with gold dots and germans. artmart in brentwood sells montana gold and hardcore markers along with all the free caps u could want.

eat eadys ice cream before you go out...and cut the sleeves

off your shirt..that always helps....maybe a puffy vest with fur on the hood...if that doesnt work then my advice would be ...STAY OUTTA THE COLD PUSSY

Thats why your home e thuggin.ahaha.dam thanks to other dude.ill def chek it out.

you just jelious S3's never mentioned derty dick

who the fuck is s3? not this guy.... and not as derty as your heroin need u fat fuck. ur a bitch. message me or shiit call me wen u ready to have ur ass beat u punk ass bitch. u and chiefs super soft self. You aint no cut troat outlaw. ur a fuckin fat junkie stickin up for a fag ass child molester (munki/nova) so u can go down with him. and ur crew and anyoje who fucks with u. DONE. Holla at me if you want it. If not STFU AND KILL YOURSELF