Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO FAGGITS WRONG THREAD WIT THAT SHIT CHECK THE STREETS WHOS LAUGHIN NOW YOUNGEST TOY IN THE CREW TAKES LD OUT JUS THE ICING ON THE CAKE N JUGZER U SHUD BE IN APE CLAN WIT YO MONKEY ASS OOOO OOOO AHHH AHHH!!!

I;m really glad you can admit that dagr is toy and that he is the youngest toy in your crew, implying there are older toys as well

RIP kids, and nice way to show respect and keep thread on topic with the 4ZKilla tag, and vatoe stickers in the same photos as KIDS

OBCES U BITCH NIGGA DONT EVEN FUCK WIT A YNOT SPOT I KNO UR SALTY DAGR GOT ALL UR STREETS SPOTS IN A WEEK BUT THE DEAD IS DEAD SO SHOW SUM RESPECT AT LEAST UR OLD ASS CUD COME BAK OUT N TRY TO GET UR SPOTS BAK BUT U WONT SO KEEP DROPPIN LIL TORCH N CNUE OFF N WE WILL KEEP TAKIN THEIR SPOTS ... THE MORE YALL BAD MOUTH DAGR THE HARDER WE LAUGH!!! HA HA

Don;t act hard talking shit on the internet

You talk smack "to" vatoe and obces or whoever else on here

but you know those fools have better shit to do that get on the internet if you ever ran across either one in real life The only thing you;d have the balls to say to them is asking them to sign your blackbook.

and what are you talking about anyway? did obc even go over a ynot spot? telling someone to not do something they already don't do doesnt make u tuff.

its like me tagging a wall downtown saying crusty u faggot bitch, dont even think about typing a message in anything but caps locks

cuz A) if it was real spray paint in st.louis you wouldnt see it, stuck behind your computer screen

and b) i'd be telling you to not do something, that you wouldnt do anyway

and no one is talking about dagr but you, and if i read that right you wrote hes a young toy, whose capping people better than him?