Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
obcese nos better to come n the city all he does is paint frieghts anyone of u lds can come get it all u guys rap like u guys are up but the minute u guys paint i either cap it or diss it out real quik n kink is a scary ass nigga dont let me catch him slippin n u new lil lds diss the worst n most dumbest shit they diss the garage but not the rooftop right there ahahahahahhaha scary lil dudes alll lds pm me

you need to learn how to spell kid.

At this point, I think spelling takes a backseat to basic sentence structure. I can handle misspelling "know" and other internet bullshit, but the fact there isn't one period makes that shit real frustrating to read.

People who draw words and letters all day not understanding how words and letters are used. Discuss.

obcese nos better to come n the city all he does is paint frieghts anyone of u lds can come get it all u guys rap like u guys are up but the minute u guys paint i either cap it or diss it out real quik n kink is a scary ass nigga dont let me catch him slippin n u new lil lds diss the worst n most dumbest shit they diss the garage but not the rooftop right there ahahahahahhaha scary lil dudes alll lds pm me

Dude, go back to school.

thats tight,

i mean i only do graffiti cuz i ran out of people to fight too.

This shit isn't highlander. You don't get someones style by beating them up.

Even if you get him you;ll still will suck at graffiti. and you'll just give the youngin more heart to keep cappin what little shit you have left.

keep yourself busy on the head bussa shit, AO did and you can quickly follow in their footsteps into the complete unkown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJpvRgFOW8c

SIRE video, but gots some vatoe and others

• Like 1