Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
can i please get some help?tfh.ahah.locust st?aha ur funny a cop station nd i wasnt asking for spots to paint?im asking how hot is it to paint?in KC.and i need to buy tips.idk where.

IM PRETTY SURE YOU CAN ORDER CAPS AND MONTANA ON 12OZPROPHET.COM...HAVE IT OVERNITED...

AND WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT PAINT IN MARSHALL..YOU KNOW YOUD PROBABLY BE BETTER OFF WAITING TILL YOU GET BACK HOME TO PAINT...KC COPS ARE REALLY HARSH..ESP IN KCK..MARSHALL COPS WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE YOU SQEAL LIKE A PIG...

MAYBE IF YOU GO NORTH TO ST JOSEPH...BEST PLACE TO PAINT EVER...REALLY LAID BACK..

AHAHAAA!! "SOKN", you are too silly. and I also noticed you are really good at graffiti! actually, wait, no you're not... and I'd watch out who YOU are callin a 'dumb fuck'... just sayin...

kid if i were u id watch out wat u are sayin...... just sayin. a young thug named heater wants to pluck those pretty lil braids out your head. best hope we dont find out where ur mama live...u can b a man or u can pull a merk. jus sayin kid. its all up to you. but as of rite now all ur spots are being blasted. and believe nobodys gonna give a sht bout braking ur lil high skool hands

kid if i were u id watch out wat u are sayin...... just sayin. a young thug named heater wants to pluck those pretty lil braids out your head. best hope we dont find out where ur mama live...u can b a man or u can pull a merk. jus sayin kid. its all up to you. but as of rite now all ur spots are being blasted. and believe nobodys gonna give a sht bout braking ur lil high skool hands

bahahaha! I'm hella hard, yo. I can graffiti hella good, yo. I run da souff side! cto fo' lyfe.