Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SO YEAH ALL THESE PHOTO WERE FOUND ON THE ....TKO...WEBSITE....WAR42.COM

ALONG WITH SEVERAL HUNDRED OTHER VATOE PICS....COME TO THINK OF IT THERE WERE NOT ANY POET FLIKS AT ALL.....AND ITS YOUR OWN CREWS SITE

THATS WHAT I CALL RESPECT FOR REAL WRITERS AND ALTHOUGH I GUESS THEY LET TOYS IN THE CREW...THEY DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT POST TOY ASS TKO GARBABE ON THERE THREAD...

HAHA...

OH SHIT!!!!! THAT POST ALONE IS LIKE 10 TIMES MORE THAN ANY OF THESE TOYS HAVE EVER BOMBED!!! AND VERY TRUE...I JUST SCOPPED OUT THE WAR 42 SITE. I DONT SEE ANY SHRIVEL, POETY, OR DAGER. REAL KNOW REAL. AND JALLLZ A BUNCH OF JELLY LD JOCKN TOYS!

VATOE KILLS.

stlgrafphoto you got more pics of those spots you have posted? I have a feeling you could fill a few pages?.

i've got almost 700 pics of graf in STL, from about 10 different spots...i could fill some pages for sure. Recently i just post some pics of whatever is being talked about. PM if you want more, or anything specific.

How about a nice train? I watched this one go by at the arena for a while one day.

31735_388720419298_502189298_3821775_765241_n.jpg