Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Jenks - never hits up the crew in SF, but he hits up toy ass CA crew...

Tide - He still paints? Would he fight for the crew? Come to St.L kid.

Fred - isnt he that kid in FTC?, did he learn any syle yet? Get a real tag name kid.

Avik - Thats not matik's other name? He's not in the crew anyways.

Lokie - Didnt he OD yet? I heard he was going for the world record for long hair and fingernails.

Earl - He died in a farming accident, tragically he fell off his tractor while drunk plowing and was cut into 4 parts. But I heard he passed his tag name onto his little brother little Earl jr.

Like I said before, Im glad to see new kids painting the town... but like muymindles was saying, you guys should rep ESO or DMV or T2 or all get together and start your own new super kids club crew!

so..... what crew is avik in?

I dont think anybody wants AVIK's lame ass in their crew, except maybe Mommy and Daddy. Yes thats right he's a toy just like you. Oh, if you affiliate with matik/avik (same lame ass sucker) then guess what....You suck the big dirty. Have fun you internet faggs and your wack flix...NOW GO KILL YOURSELF!!! ESO DMV MATIK AVIK=GAY GAY GAY GAY...Now suck my cock.

IM000525.jpg

IM000524.jpg

IM000523.jpg

IM000521.jpg

IM000520.jpg

IM000519.jpg

i know this has nothing to do with missouri but this tread sucks anyways

im so pissed of i took like 20 pictures of the @#$% factory today and came home and figured out that my camera fucked up but it really doesnt matterr anyways cus we all have seen them in real life pictures from the haight

This is Missouri here boy, land of budweiser, coon dick necklaces, and fat white bithes... WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO NO SAN FRANFAGSKO PICTURES ROUND HUR!!!!!!

POST SOME GOOD OL AMERICAN NON-TALIBAN GRAFFITI ON THIS THREAD OR IMA GUNNA ROPE YOU TO MY TRAILOR HITCH AND DRAG YOU DOWN GRAVOIS LIKE MY EX-WIFES.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOOOLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT face (yo)