Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just to keep it straight, i dont write ld, dont plan on it, but i do plan on getting up, and i dont rep anyone in ld. only thing i give a fuck about is getting up, and the internet is just another way of getting my shit out there. ill keep painting, keep on posting, and keep on getting up with writers that are better than me, like hoaxe and obc. and its not to be in ld, its to get my name out there.

fuck you ,the wood from the hood , how abbout u suc my dick and it will b all good!!!!

ya i call my mom more than twice a month and i go to school, and if you fucks wanna boot me thats all good i dont wanna be down with a cru that dosnt even has the balls to tell me im booted to my face or at least call me and tell me,, cuz u know u could of easyly contacted me 2 tell me that shit but yet i had 2 hear it through the vine!!!!!! fucking bull shit ,4z calls his mom he's still a low life...... and by the way i have give'n std's to sluts and i have fucked strippers and i have drank a box of wine to pass out point in a ware house w cash3 , as a matter of fact i drove cash3 to a warehouse so we ccould smock crack and get dome from a crack hoe.... so if thats nott ld then fuck it i dont care im done with that shit ........but when i put my time with that cru i put in my work in a couple fuck'n city's and you know that , in less of course u have never left the city to rep, not gunna say any names but u know how i mean MR.hyw70 bomber and thats it, i LOVE, i repeat i LOVE that shit so if your gunna call me out like i didnt beniffit the cru , then fuck you, as a matter of fact im starting to miss my mommy right now so im gunna end this shit and call her and tell her that i love her!!!!!! so hey bra if you wanna stop blowing smoke and talk to me straight up you know you can find a way to get my # so call me up and you can talk your bull shit straight to me!!!!! please do!!!!!! but until then fuck off and suck a donkey dick!!!!!!

Damn Durag why are you crying? Sounds like you got some issues kid... WE ALL KNOW YOU FUCKED UP IN PITTSBURG. WE ALL KNOW YOU QUIT WRITING. WE ALL KNOW YOU WENT OFF TO SCHOOL. You dont have to cry about it...

MuyMidles said: "anyone who goes to college and calls their mommy twice a month is not a Scumbag"

I was just asking if that applied to you too. You tried so hard to be a scumbag and you ended up owing LD heads money, making a fool of yourself and LD in the papers in Pittsburg, moving back in with mommy, and you quit painting!

Remember when that Gucci belt went missing?

Remember when Obces's money went missing?

GO CRY TO YOUR MOM

"Dewrag" - that name was a joke given to you for shits and giggles. its one of those toy names like Badhat, Penpal, Fatcop, Pacman, etc... some corny 12oz prophet train name. I told them not to give you that name cause it was the furthest thing from what you really are. They should have named you "poloT", "sandal", "khaki", "frat", "core" etc...

You know Core, you never did kill Saint Louis, and they laughed you out of Pittsburg...

DSC01249.jpg

equal_106.jpg

equal_107.jpg

equal_108.jpg

I gave you that throw-up... but you du it wrong...

so durag horse ater avik and matik are out of ld now or what?

MATIK WAS NEVER IN! MATIK IS NOT IN.HOAX PUT HIM IN WHEN HE WAS COKED OUT IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET FREE DRINKS.MATIK IS A COOL GUY! MATIK IS FRIENDS WITH LD, HOWEVER MATIK IS T2 ESO. NOT LD!I SAY U KIDS GET SERIOUS WITH THE T2. YA UNDERDIG.T2 IS A SERIOUS CREW FROM LA. WITH MORE MEMBERS THAN LD. SO U SHOULD B PROUD. ONCE AGAIN..WHY WOULD MATIK EVEN WANNA BE IN LD WHEN THE ONLY GUY WHO THINKS HE SHOULD BE IN IS A GUY WHO DID MORE COKE THAN RICK JAMES.

MATIK ...COOL GUY,NICE GUY, BOMBS ALOT,FUN TO DRINK WITH BUT.

MATIK,AVAITOR OR WHAT EVER OTHE NAME HE USES =NOT LD!