Graffiti in Baghdad

chron78

SUB---->

LOL!!! And I guess they aint calling our troops murderers??? I guess when our troops kill Iraqi's (innoscent women or children as well as millitant combatants) they aren't commiting murder as well?

What are you trying to say???

And by the way, Blowing yourself up in order to kill a few of your enemy's is the definition of HEART!

And as far as your argument that alot of the arabs fighting this war arent even Iraqi...Iraqi schmacki, they are all islamic arabs and I would hope to god that if we got invaded that Canada and Mexico and as far away as Europe would have our backs!!!

And no I have never been to Iraq and no I am not an expert on other cultures and blah blah blah!!!! I do however have common sense (apparently alot more than you)!

And as for your little backpeddal there.. you make it completly obvious that you DO back the bush administration in their little Pinkey and the Brain escapades.

And another thing... I've resently been through alot of these so called "red states" and have witnessed alot more anti bush sentiment than pro-bush sentiment. That combined with the fact that where I'm at everybody and their grandmother came out of hidding to vote against bush (I'm talking about alot of lazy non political motherfuckers that would never even think of getting off their ass to vote. That ontop of this fixed machines voter fraud that happened in Ohio and a couple other states and the democratic areas that were given limited machines with the intent of not allowing the niggaz to all vote!!! And then to come out and tell us with a straight face that the absolute most hated absolute worst absolute non voted in motherfucker in US history somehow managed to get the "highest popular vote in US history"??? :huh2: :huh2:

That on top of a common sense view of this current administration on top of the Wolfowitz docturine which later became the Bush docturine about how their whole goal is to take over the world and intiminate any other nation from ever even thinking about having their own power... would lead anybody with half a brain to know that this past election (and the one before it) was completely fixed!!! And these are the dickheads that are spreading "democracy" to the middle east??? :yuck: :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I undeerstand both of you wanting to talk at wach other but this is going no where fast, if you feel like talking about iraq go to crossfire.

Bush is not like the nazis; he is not trying to exterminate any specific race. Labor needs to come from someone. Bushes ( or the conservative movement, which i believe bush is a fringe player in), goals are the same as everyone elses at this point, FINANCIAL.

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 4 2005, 05:20 AM

SUB---->

LOL!!! And I guess they aint calling our troops murderers??? I guess when our troops kill Iraqi's (innoscent women or children as well as millitant combatants) they aren't commiting murder as well?

What are you trying to say???

And by the way, Blowing yourself up in order to kill a few of your enemy's is the definition of HEART!

And as far as your argument that alot of the arabs fighting this war arent even Iraqi...Iraqi schmacki, they are all islamic arabs and I would hope to god that if we got invaded that Canada and Mexico and as far away as Europe would have our backs!!!

And no I have never been to Iraq and no I am not an expert on other cultures and blah blah blah!!!! I do however have common sense (apparently alot more than you)!

And as for your little backpeddal there.. you make it completly obvious that you DO back the bush administration in their little Pinkey and the Brain escapades.

And another thing... I've resently been through alot of these so called "red states" and have witnessed alot more anti bush sentiment than pro-bush sentiment. That combined with the fact that where I'm at everybody and their grandmother came out of hidding to vote against bush (I'm talking about alot of lazy non political motherfuckers that would never even think of getting off their ass to vote. That ontop of this fixed machines voter fraud that happened in Ohio and a couple other states and the democratic areas that were given limited machines with the intent of not allowing the niggaz to all vote!!! And then to come out and tell us with a straight face that the absolute most hated absolute worst absolute non voted in motherfucker in US history somehow managed to get the "highest popular vote in US history"??? :huh2: :huh2:

That on top of a common sense view of this current administration on top of the Wolfowitz docturine which later became the Bush docturine about how their whole goal is to take over the world and intiminate any other nation from ever even thinking about having their own power... would lead anybody with half a brain to know that this past election (and the one before it) was completely fixed!!! And these are the dickheads that are spreading "democracy" to the middle east??? :yuck: :yuck:

you have officially hit the point of no return. please do yourself a favor and read what you have written.just in this last post you are talking about conspiracy theories galore!! new world order!!! illuminati writtings!!!!! suicide heros!!! claim to know how everyone thinks in the country!!! you are completely out of control!! to debate is impossible if your ideas are based in science fiction. and to the people who support bush and his elk (i happened to disagree at times and agree at times with both sides.but in general, i hate em both. but the dude won, fuck it) should we suicide bomb there asses for not agreeing with your far left mentality? or maybe fat fuck micheal moore should show us to never never land. you never addressed my questioned with coherent answers. your all over the place.think based on facts and dont drink the kool-aid. i dont often write in these things with the exception of a couple of smart ass comments to make a few people laugh. bravo to you for getting me to commit some time. but especially for making me laugh. oh, the black helicopters are watching you...........................................and the aliens.

oh...one more thing. this exchange, cool right. we get to express our opinions, all good. but your heros over there, they'll light your ass and everyone around you up for even thinking about having your own opinion. think about that chief.

Archived