Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

yo, youreAtoy. you're a bitch. you stole all those flicks you just put up. what?....you can't find and flick that shit on your own? that's a true "toy" stunt you just pulled. i feel sorry for you. toy.

It's nice to say 'Stolen' but the fact is over here on 12oz, where a flick came from does not matter....it's illegal graff, who took what doesnt mean shit really. I didnt realize that at first, but think about for a minute before you get all hurt. Watermark it.

Sestoe and Zee Crew are here to run this fucking weak ass city! Nobody tells me what to post or not to post! And nobody' date=' especially some toy ass punk local kid named Zeak is going to go over our shit. We are the SHIT! If you local toys (opps, i mean writers) are so great, then how did Zee crew already manage to king the city?! Can't you tell by our mind-blowing styles that we run shit? We'll take out every single one of you haters! Just let us know who you are and we can get down with the get down! Zee crew stands for Zexy, Zany, and Zassy! Fuck all locals! What u really write 10 dollar? I want to box wichu! ZEE CREW you punk bitch![/quote']

i hope this is a joke, right?.....who the fuck are these clowns? ZEE CREW? were you huffing glue when you came up with that shit? hahahaha. "king the city"? yeah whatever you have to tell your self to sleep at night. hahahha

^^^all you have to do is learn how to read to know that the person that logged in under zee crew has nothing to do with the real Z crew. cats only read one paragraph out of a whole page and they think they know whats crackin. and z crew has been rocking shit since you were in diapers . so learn your history before you start yapping.