Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Someone should go take pixs of the new wall on Caledonia alley and 15th. :king: Cope2, Iz the Wiz, Ghost, and Frame with Vogue :king: . That shit is fuckin sick. Alright enough homosexual talk, keep postin those fresh pixs. :naughty:

Thanks bad drugs and OD. You do be coming through with alittle something sumthing. Why did I see this nigga OD today. His chick he was with just pocket checked him and left. I like the fella I am called the paramedics and hopefully saved his life, or atleast killed his high. OHHHHH good times good times. How was that upper playgroud thing? If anybody went? :spent:

Originally posted by cat killer@Mar 10 2005, 10:46 AM

THIS IS HOW THOSE MSK FAGS GET DOWN. THOSE FOOLS LOVE THE DICK

haha your a faggot

WHY DO YOU THINK I DON'T LIVE IN S.F.? BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS IT EXPENSIVE BUT FAGS RUN THAT TOWN. EVEN A PREDOMINANT AMOUNT OF THE WRITERS ARE HOMO'S. SORRY TO GET YOUR EXPECTATIONS UP WHOEVER YOUR HOMO ASS IS BUT NO I'M NOT GAY!!! I LUV FUCKIN' CHICKENS THOUGH!!!!!MMMMM MMMN!! :chicken:

Originally posted by THE CUTS@Mar 9 2005, 09:18 PM

crayos111.jpg

two different styles two different generations two differnt fuckin writers.

1. We know they are totally different styles because Crayone would burn him.

2. So because he is a different generation writer it make it ok for him to write a name so close to CRAYONE who is an SF old school king? If this kid grew up in SF and he picked that name and didn't know about Crayone then he's a toy and if he picked his name knowing about Crayone he's a name biter so which one is it? If you don't respect the old school and the guys that came before you then i don't care how good you are you are whack for not respecting a guy who has put in 20years worth of work and you come out of the fuckin woodwork with a name that has 90% of Crayone's DNA. Now I could see if you grew up in say Ohio and didn;t know about him but come on...Crayone is only one of the biggest names in SF history...I suggest going to the next showing of the Piece By Piece film so you can get yourselves a history lesson!!! Give respect where it's due...CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know we are gonna have some guys writing Dugs or Dreams or Cubas or Orkos...Hey everyone lets pick our favorite old school SF writer and add an S on his name and go start writing...now you wanna talk about unbelievable???

Originally posted by EPMDfan+Mar 11 2005, 07:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EPMDfan - Mar 11 2005, 07:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE CUTS@Mar 9 2005, 09:18 PM

crayos111.jpg

two different styles two different generations two differnt fuckin writers.

1. We know they are totally different styles because Crayone would burn him.

2. So because he is a different generation writer it make it ok for him to write a name so close to CRAYONE who is an SF old school king? If this kid grew up in SF and he picked that name and didn't know about Crayone then he's a toy and if he picked his name knowing about Crayone he's a name biter so which one is it? If you don't respect the old school and the guys that came before you then i don't care how good you are you are whack for not respecting a guy who has put in 20years worth of work and you come out of the fuckin woodwork with a name that has 90% of Crayone's DNA. Now I could see if you grew up in say Ohio and didn;t know about him but come on...Crayone is only one of the biggest names in SF history...I suggest going to the next showing of the Piece By Piece film so you can get yourselves a history lesson!!! Give respect where it's due...CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know we are gonna have some guys writing Dugs or Dreams or Cubas or Orkos...Hey everyone lets pick our favorite old school SF writer and add an S on his name and go start writing...now you wanna talk about unbelievable???

[/b]

this isnt entirely true... just recently i met a gruop of younger kids who didnt even know who tup[ac and big were...tell me thats nots more shocking than some rookie bomber not knowing who crayone is