Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shastamcnasty@Mar 13 2005, 08:59 PM

its's COPE...what would you do about it? ...that's what i thought

Soooooooo..What u trying to say is that we all should Bow Down to him n suck his fuken dick, cause hes cope (with capital letters??)....

If you want respect, u need to respect..Yeah blah blah I aint done half the shit he done blah blah what niggas bout to say, but shit I aint got my head up my ass....I'm pretty sure there were other shit that he could've painted over....I respect the guy, but I hate when people diss nice shit with just Throwups..Thats just me.. ;)

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Mar 14 2005, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Mar 14 2005, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shastamcnasty@Mar 13 2005, 08:59 PM

Soooooooo..What u trying to say is that we all should Bow Down to him n suck his fuken dick, cause hes cope (with capital letters??)....

If you want respect, u need to respect..Yeah blah blah I aint done half the shit he done blah blah what niggas bout to say, but shit I aint got my head up my ass....I'm pretty sure there were other shit that he could've painted over....I respect the guy, but I hate when people diss nice shit with just Throwups..Thats just me.. ;)

[/b]

I THINK EVERYBODY AGREE WITH YOU, but people are scared :shook: :shook: :shook:

It reminds me of CAP in style wars, It's getting old. :hatred:

Show respect to be respected.

That's all.

Originally posted by rocker+Mar 13 2005, 10:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rocker - Mar 13 2005, 10:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Mar 14 2005, 12:42 AM

copetwick12mo.jpg

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: How are you going to go over TWICK like that? and with some senseless throwies, too! "cope" should have at least laced a burner! THIS IS WAK. That twick was FLAME!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

[/b]

i bet you dont know who did that other throwup, toy!

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Mar 13 2005, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Mar 13 2005, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shastamcnasty@Mar 13 2005, 08:59 PM

[/b]

cope aint disrespectin nobody, im pretty sure he was allowed to do that since he's doin production with twick. the only person disrespectin is you for talkin about shit you dont know about. also it's not your shit it was twick and scrags so shut the fuck up

Originally posted by asscheek+Mar 14 2005, 05:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asscheek - Mar 14 2005, 05:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rocker@Mar 13 2005, 10:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Mar 14 2005, 12:42 AM

copetwick12mo.jpg

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: How are you going to go over TWICK like that? and with some senseless throwies, too! "cope" should have at least laced a burner! THIS IS WAK. That twick was FLAME!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

i bet you dont know who did that other throwup, toy!

[/b]

"GHOST" :king: now KING me. you calling me a toy? :yuck: you bore me. :yuck: peace out!

Originally posted by asscheek+Mar 14 2005, 05:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asscheek - Mar 14 2005, 05:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Mar 13 2005, 10:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-shastamcnasty@Mar 13 2005, 08:59 PM

cope aint disrespectin nobody, im pretty sure he was allowed to do that since he's doin production with twick. the only person disrespectin is you for talkin about shit you dont know about. also it's not your shit it was twick and scrags so shut the fuck up

[/b]

OK, I TAKE IT ALL BACK........ :king:

Originally posted by asscheek@Mar 13 2005, 09:44 PM

Also it's not your shit it was twick and scrags so shut the fuck up

..Blah Blah Blah...Let it go dog....Sorry if youre a FAN of cope and u got butthurt for my comments..If you read all the recent posts, you can see that most see that shit bein disrespectful..Thanx for clearing that it wasent a diss...Do u personally know Cope, Twick or Scrag? Hope you dont mind telling us how do u know all bout the production thing?..Or did u just overheard at the show and came here acting like you know...At no point I disrespected the guy...If you reread my shit, I said and I quote "....I respect the guy, but I hate when people diss nice shit with just Throwups"...Thats it..When in the fuck I said Fuck Cope or anythin disrespecting?..Just cause I said that we should all bow down balh blah.....Thats disrespecting???..Not all of us are NY FANS , so whats wrong with me speaking my fuken mind...So while I'm brushin u off my shoulder..Lets get back to the fuken Thread.....

Originally posted by drunk penis+Mar 13 2005, 11:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Mar 13 2005, 11:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AM Stop@Mar 14 2005, 04:17 AM

OH HELL NAH OVER SCRAG?? wtf  i dont give give a fuck if they from da bronx how da fuck can they jst kum ovr the city and go over that shit..  NO RESPECT...!! that mah thought.. and am out!!

do you think scrag will do anything about it? i really dont think he would.

[/b]

ill tell you how! once toy ass skrag gets a real word and puts in 20 years of work and kills nyc and every other city he gos to then maybe the most og of graff artist today will respect his newjack ass nuff said hoe!!

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Mar 14 2005, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Mar 14 2005, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shastamcnasty@Mar 13 2005, 08:59 PM

[/b]

that cope is ten times better than that newjacks best legal wall!! sorry its the truth id ratter see a OG COPE FILL IN THAN SOME PAINT WASTING TOY!! :haha: :haha: SEE THE JA TAG ILLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :king: :yuck: