Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Humanimal+Dec 7 2005, 02:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Humanimal - Dec 7 2005, 02:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MartySchemeR@Dec 7 2005, 05:10 PM

Wait is that the same alert kbn 5av from boston??

nope that kid in 5av would never pull some bitch shit like that...plus it would not look that toy...seems like this kid from the bay should do some history before he goes out making himself look stupid.... :hatred:

[/b]

why dont you do your history and reconize that alot of kings back in the days had other people writing the same as them. and i dont think alert from boston is really that big of a deal to be put down in the history books. maybe in boston. if this kid bothers you that much why dont you do something about it. aint nobody lookin stupid but you cryin on the internet.

Originally posted by rare_breed+Dec 7 2005, 10:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rare_breed - Dec 7 2005, 10:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Humanimal@Dec 7 2005, 02:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MartySchemeR@Dec 7 2005, 05:10 PM

nope that kid in 5av would never pull some bitch shit like that...plus it would not look that toy...seems like this kid from the bay should do some history before he goes out making himself look stupid.... :hatred:

why dont you do your history and reconize that alot of kings back in the days had other people writing the same as them. and i dont think alert from boston is really that big of a deal to be put down in the history books. maybe in boston. if this kid bothers you that much why dont you do something about it. aint nobody lookin stupid but you cryin on the internet.

[/b]

alert 5av...no bigg deal hu...all im saying is how would you like it some else wrote your name after you been putting down for some time ....its shaddy....thats all...

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by THELASTKILLA!!!@Dec 7 2005, 09:05 AM

alerts a frisco soldier...makes me happy every

time i see him painting fills...hes got that

SUCKA FREE attitude!! he be stayin up!!

The fake ALERT is one more reason that S.F. could not possibly stand for "Sucka Free".

Suckers.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL+Dec 7 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING OF HELL - Dec 7 2005, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THELASTKILLA!!!@Dec 7 2005, 09:05 AM

The fake ALERT is one more reason that S.F. could not possibly stand for "Sucka Free".

Suckers.

[/b]

sure buddy....your fuckin tight

Originally posted by Humanimal+Dec 7 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Humanimal - Dec 7 2005, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rare_breed@Dec 7 2005, 10:19 PM

Originally posted by Humanimal@Dec 7 2005, 02:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MartySchemeR@Dec 7 2005, 05:10 PM

alert 5av...no bigg deal hu...all im saying is how would you like it some else wrote your name after you been putting down for some time ....its shaddy....thats all...

[/b]

its not shaddy at all, and no one would like it if somebody else wrote thier name. its just that theres so many writers now and alert is a nice common name. if this guy is so concerned about his name maybe he needs to come out here and regulate. if not let the sf alert do his thing. i think hes doing just fine.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL+Dec 7 2005, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING OF HELL - Dec 7 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THELASTKILLA!!!@Dec 7 2005, 09:05 AM

Suckers.

[/b]

AND YOU BOSTON NIGGAS WHINING ABOUT TAG NAMES IS MORE REASON YALL ARE FUCKING CRYBABIES. ILL TAKE YOUR MOM ON A FLIGHT TO BOSTON YOU EAST COAST FAGGOTS