Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KING OF HELL+Dec 11 2005, 11:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING OF HELL - Dec 11 2005, 11:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ThomYorke@Dec 11 2005, 12:36 AM

Originally posted by KING OF HELL@Dec 8 2005, 07:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-THELASTKILLA!!!@Dec 7 2005, 09:05 AM

alerts a frisco soldier...makes me happy every

time i see him painting fills...hes got that

SUCKA FREE attitude!! he be stayin up!!

The fake ALERT is one more reason that S.F. could not possibly stand for "Sucka Free".

Suckers.

I could give a fuck about any Alerts in the world. But don't talk shit about someone elses city. Got that?

You ever been to SF?

If you have, than you know what we're about.

Shut the fuck up and take my statement for what it is. Half of this thread is people calling each other suckers and toys. So how can it be "sucker free" is half the fucking people in here think the other half are suckers? There have obviously been a ton of idiots in this city just like every other fucking place on earth. Don't get all butt hurt because I made a statement that was 1. True, and 2. directed at this fucking idiot the fake ALERT who makes it harder for someone to say this place is "sucker free".

I have been to SF. I loved it, but the graff drama there it no fucking different than anywherer else.

There are suckers everywhere.

[/b]

So, mr. senior moderator is mad.

People talk shit on the internet so let it be.

So you stated: Half of this thread is people calling each other suckers and toys. So how can it be "sucker free" is half the fucking people in here think the other half are suckers?

My reply: Your "a senior member" you must know that these forums are full of kids shit talking. You know..... hiding behind the internet.

So you stated: Don't get all butt hurt because I made a statement that was 1. True, and 2. directed at this fucking idiot the fake ALERT who makes it harder for someone to say this place is "sucker free".

My reply: 1.FRISCO NIGGAS AINT NO PUNX. 2. I could give a fuck about the "fake Alert" but that little kid knows he's Sucka Free. Look at the amount of shit he's putting up.

Bottom line: you or your boy got a problem with this kid, then come down to Frisco and handle it. Consider this an invitation.

All I know is that when some other kid wrote my name after I've been writing it for 5 years (in the same fucking city) I handled my shit, and he did too. I'm still writing and he aint.

What else you got to say.....

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by ThomYorke@Dec 12 2005, 01:59 AM

One more thing to "senior Member "

I didn't bitch and moan about somone writing my name on the internet. I took it to the streets where graff belongs.

Holla!!

Man, you're talking on here just as much as I am, so don't start with the whole "OH IM TAKING IT TO THE STREETS AND YOURE ON THE NET". dude. youre here too.

and im not mad. im not sitting here fuming. its more like I just think you're a jackass.

im sick of your retardation.

You guys are boring.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL+Dec 12 2005, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING OF HELL - Dec 12 2005, 08:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ThomYorke@Dec 12 2005, 01:59 AM

One more thing to "senior Member "

I didn't bitch and moan about somone writing my name on the internet. I took it to the streets where graff belongs.

Holla!!

Man, you're talking on here just as much as I am, so don't start with the whole "OH IM TAKING IT TO THE STREETS AND YOURE ON THE NET". dude. youre here too.

and im not mad. im not sitting here fuming. its more like I just think you're a jackass.

im sick of your retardation.

You guys are boring.

[/b]

1. I never said that you were "just on the Net". Did I? I just said if you didn't like "fake Alert" You or the "real Alert should come down to Frisco and handle biz.

2. I never said you were mad.

3. You think I'm a jack ass for what? For backing up the city where I came from.

4. I only said I was taking it to the streets to prove a point. And if you didn't understand, than maybe I should explain..... Someone else is writing my name, so of course I'm going to be mad. But I ain't crying about it, I'm gonna do more and hack his shit where ever I see it. Once again, if you or your homie are mad, than do something. I'm sure if someone else was getting up with my name in a different city, state, or country, I'm going to be there to claim my name.

5. And your sick of my retardation. Well, now thats just funny. Thanks for that brief moment of laughter.

6. I'm not trying to get on your bad side, but you should never talk shit about someone else's city, especially if you're helping run this shit.

What city you from?