Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 14 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 14 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2grimmy@Feb 14 2005, 03:00 PM

i heard neckface got caught and they held him on hella bail like 20,000 and some clothing company paid it. just wat i heard tho :innocent:

Good for you, no one cares get that gossiping shit out here you fucking princess.

[/b]

woooaaah. that guy ^^ just put your keyboard up your butthole.

damn.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 15 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 15 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2grimmy@Feb 14 2005, 03:00 PM

i heard neckface got caught and they held him on hella bail like 20,000 and some clothing company paid it. just wat i heard tho :innocent:

Good for you, no one cares get that gossiping shit out here you fucking princess.

[/b]

i care!!

I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT THEY SURE ARE UGLY. ANY GIRL WHO SLEEPS WITH THIS FOOL HAS SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS, IS GETTING PAID TO, OR IS UGLIER THAN THIS FOOL. OH YEAH AND THAT CORAL (JOCK) NECKLACE MAKES HIM 100 TIMES UGLIER. CORAL NECKLACES ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE

okay, so this guy isnt your type.

why dont you post some guys that you think

are hot on here?

i thought this thread had finally gone gay, but

i keep getting disappointed.

and if you must know- that coral necklace you

can only get in hawaii. thats tropical motherfucker.

the caribbian-as in- "the baby is in the carib, and im

doin' your mom DOGGYSTYLE.

in the living room.

YOU MUST BE HELL OF UGLY TOO IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THOSE STUPID ASS CORAL NECKLACES. NO RESPECT TO ANYONE WHO WEARS A SEASHELL OR CORAL NECKLACES ANYTHING. FUCK PEARLS TOO.

now see, you say I MUST be ugly..but what I'm saying is...

maybe im not?

and if I'm not -- then I'm h.o.t.

that spells hot. are you a top or a bottom?

I can handle both ends so its no difference, but tell me about

yourself. what is the PERFECT man like? and tell me in

detail big guy.

Originally posted by kyle+Feb 14 2005, 09:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Feb 14 2005, 09:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 15 2005, 12:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-2grimmy@Feb 14 2005, 03:00 PM

i care!!

[/b]

yall just wish some clothing companies gonna post your bail