Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Is this fool trying to claim he s a legend? Cause he is really the definition of a pure toy, straight up!

the quote was in reference to the fact that there are barley any hot chicks in Frisco..

"The legend" of the Frisco dime... its a legend cus they are nowhere to be found..

chicks in the City are not Fly and the ones that are are either from LA or somewhere else.

and the ones that are like 7's or 8's swear they are some dimes and in the real world.. aint shit..

thats what this was about. so chill with all the insults. and sit back down in front of your computer and keep looking at graff on the internet..

bruh on mammas come say this shit and see wat happens real shit i fux with killers on the dayly that album only shows the pistols bruh they got streetsweepers for u bitches!

From that aint me brah i just did the designs, To we got them streetsweepers.

werd

u faggots dont know shit! that aint me the email is cus i did the designs and those fools will run ur shit they mite be from fremont but they in every hood in the yayarea fuckin with real niggas who will bust ur shit read whos on their CD all real niggas. keep talkin shit uaint gettin money seein dollar signs!

on a side note,....YOU SUCK DICK AT GRAPHIC DESIGN....YOUR PHOTOSHOP GAME SUCKS....YOUR TYPOGRAPHY IS FUCKIN HORRIBLE.....just stop.

• Like 1

^^^Relax pimp.... it's easier to just ignore it / not let it bother you, than to get people to stop talking a certain way or talkin shit at all on a graff forum... No matter what, graff cats egos will always cause some friction, tension or beef... just the nature of the beast in the game.

Nice Optimist flicks you been sharin!! I miss seein Silencer and Udon / Stuey shit on the reg tho... Those cats were killin tight shit.