Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone who talks shit is fkn gay on this thread. i occasionally visit this place n it seems like a bunch of whack busters talking shit about whoever is getting there shit posted. wait, that is every thread ever on this site but, this one in particular is outstanding. nice pics between that tho...punctuation aside you knit pickin bastards, it's 330n im way too drunk to do this all

everyone who talks shit is fkn gay on this thread. i occasionally visit this place n it seems like a bunch of whack busters talking shit about whoever is getting there shit posted. wait, that is every thread ever on this site but, this one in particular is outstanding. nice pics between that tho...punctuation aside you knit pickin bastards, it's 330n im way too drunk to do this all

I disagree... considering I never see ur bitchass in this thread, I think ur pretty much the one who's "fkn gay".

Everyone else who talks shit in this thread is generally pretty cool and typically has a decent point to make...

Go crawl back under ur rock faggot

It's funny him being a snitch and all you guys still can't seem to go a single page without mentioning his name or posting flix of his shit(dissed or not). All you're hating and shit talking on this clown is given him almost as much play on here as legit dudes doing work.

It's funny him being a snitch and all you guys still can't seem to go a single page without mentioning his name or posting flix of his shit(dissed or not). All you're hating and shit talking on this clown is given him almost as much play on here as legit dudes doing work.

Sure, maybe his name it's self is getting some shine.. but you can't say this thread is givin his work any good attention, shits an eye sore.