Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

its Hoody Hoo by the way...and thats a down south term..from the south...like the real south...not southern california.shit on your city

THANKS FOR TRYING TO EDGUCATE ME.. PROBLEM IS IM FROM THE BAY. AND I KNOW OUR HISTORY ESP. ON THE MUSIC TIP BECAUSE WE GET OVERLOOKED OUT HERE.

MASTER P STARTED SAYIN THAT SHIT IN THE SOUTH AND IN N.O. AND SHIT SO IM SURE THATS WHY U THINK THAT. MOST PEOPLE KNOW MASTER P GOT ALOT(MOST) OF HIS GAME FROM RICHMOND* CA AND WENT DOWN SOUTH WITH IT TO BLOW UP.

HE DID WHAT HE HAD TO I GUESS.

BUT HOOOOODY HOOOOO CAME FROM THE RICH BUDDY JUST SO U KNOW.

AND* MY VERSION WHOOOOODY WHOOOOOOOO IS BASED ON SOME WALLABIRD SHIT.. LIKE AN OWL FEEL ME... WHOOOO WHOOOO... W'D* OUT. GOTTA USE THE W LIKE 23

I STAY AWAKE LIKE AN OWL... I STILL FUCK WIT ANDRE NICKATINA

MY SICK FILLMOE NIGGA. HE COMIN BACK

IM DONE TALKIN SHIT THO.. YALL ARE RIGHT. I LOOK STOOOOPID* FOREAL

TOUCHE.. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

IF YALL SEE DOJAH CAN YOU PLEASE TELL HIM TO RESPECT MY NIGGA ATLEAST AND TO USE ANOTHER NAME UP HERE IN THE NORTH. MAYBE HAJOD THATS DOJAH BACKWARDS

I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.. JUST LIKE IM SURE YALL ARE THAT IM DONE WIT THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT.

MY BAD* YALL.. RESPECTO. TO SAN JO NIGGAS KEEP IT SUPER SERIO OUT THERE

FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its Hoody Hoo by the way...and thats a down south term..from the south...like the real south...not southern california.

shit on your city

THANKS FOR TRYING TO EDGUCATE ME.. PROBLEM IS IM FROM THE BAY. AND I KNOW OUR HISTORY ESP. ON THE MUSIC TIP BECAUSE WE GET OVERLOOKED OUT HERE.

MASTER P STARTED SAYIN THAT SHIT IN THE SOUTH AND IN N.O. AND SHIT SO IM SURE THATS WHY U THINK THAT. MOST PEOPLE KNOW MASTER P GOT ALOT(MOST) OF HIS GAME FROM RICHMOND* CA AND WENT DOWN SOUTH WITH IT TO BLOW UP.

HE DID WHAT HE HAD TO I GUESS.

BUT HOOOOODY HOOOOO CAME FROM THE RICH BUDDY JUST SO U KNOW.

AND* MY VERSION WHOOOOODY WHOOOOOOOO IS BASED ON SOME WALLABIRD SHIT.. LIKE AN OWL FEEL ME... WHOOOO WHOOOO... W'D* OUT. GOTTA USE THE W LIKE 23

I STAY AWAKE LIKE AN OWL... I STILL FUCK WIT ANDRE NICKATINA

MY SICK FILLMOE NIGGA. HE COMIN BACK

IM DONE TALKIN SHIT THO.. YALL ARE RIGHT. I LOOK STOOOOPID* FOREAL

TOUCHE.. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

IF YALL SEE DOJAH CAN YOU PLEASE TELL HIM TO RESPECT MY NIGGA ATLEAST AND TO USE ANOTHER NAME UP HERE IN THE NORTH. MAYBE HAJOD THATS DOJAH BACKWARDS

I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.. JUST LIKE IM SURE YALL ARE THAT IM DONE WIT THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT.

MY BAD* YALL.. RESPECTO. TO SAN JO NIGGAS KEEP IT SUPER SERIO OUT THERE

FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING

somehow i knew you would bring up master p but its didnt come from that...and it didnt come from richmond ca...nor did southern rappers get there styles from richmond,ca.....sorry..

I'm not reading all that jibba jabba to get the details, but I gotta say to the guy getting up Doja, if it's in tribute to a homie who died, you are doing him no service by internet chatter (and quite frankly, going over a few things I saw which was disappointing). I tell you this as someone who has buried two best friends and almost fifteen other friends. Grant your homie some diginity. Look at how the friends of Tie, Dream, Sope, and other bay writers (hell, we could go back to Midas- where you at, old folks?) keep the legacy of their lost friends/writers as polished as platinum; they don't let it get dirty by mishandling it. If you assume the responsibility of keeping your homies name alive after they have passed as tribute, you also take on the monumental obligation to keep that name in high regard. Just two cents from a funeral regular.

somehow i knew you would bring up master p but its didnt come from that...and it didnt come from richmond ca...nor did southern rappers get there styles from richmond,ca.....sorry..

shut UP YOU SCRAP ASS SO CAL FAGGOT GO SUCK A DODGER DICK U SOUTHERN FRUITCUP

GET OUT OUR CITY THREAD YOU BUM.. GIANTS WON THE SHIT AND NOW YOU WEEK NIGGAS WANNA RIDE THE BANDWAGON..

THE BAY INSPIRED THIS WHOLE RAP GAME

2PAC GOT SWAG FROM MARIN CITY BEFORE HE GOT WIT THAT WEAK LA SHIT AND IT GOT HIM KILLED

FUCK THE SOUTH YOU SUCKAS RUN YA MOUTH ONE SWIFT MOVE AND I BLOW YA BRAINS OUT

NORTHERN UPTOWN CALIFA$$

no hes a dirty old pedo rapist who has a man crush on tetra!

shut UP YOU SCRAP ASS SO CAL FAGGOT GO SUCK A DODGER DICK U SOUTHERN FRUITCUP

GET OUT OUR CITY THREAD YOU BUM.. GIANTS WON THE SHIT AND NOW YOU WEEK NIGGAS WANNA RIDE THE BANDWAGON..

THE BAY INSPIRED THIS WHOLE RAP GAME

2PAC GOT SWAG FROM MARIN CITY BEFORE HE GOT WIT THAT WEAK LA SHIT AND IT GOT HIM KILLED

FUCK THE SOUTH YOU SUCKAS RUN YA MOUTH ONE SWIFT MOVE AND I BLOW YA BRAINS OUT

NORTHERN UPTOWN CALIFA$$

your both fuckin idiots..