Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

i didnt make those comments fool..i said niggas need to stop speaking for others and let them niggas handle there own instead of starting rumors on line..

read before you speak

My question is:

Why is this bird shit who just started writing in 2010 from the Dub Gay Toy store using the word "NIGGA"?

Whats really going on?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it seems like whenever someone starts posting there's one cat who comes out of nowhere and start yappin and talking shit about one writer or more. Can't they shut the fuck up.. but then again it's the internet.. people tend to suddenly sprout balls when they make a screen name... keep up the post shit on your city. And let the streets do the talking.

it seems like whenever someone starts posting there's one cat who comes out of nowhere and start yappin and talking shit about one writer or more. Can't they shut the fuck up.. but then again it's the internet.. people tend to suddenly sprout balls when they make a screen name... keep up the post shit on your city. And let the streets do the talking.

thats whats up...

i dont understand why the fuck people talk on here about another man...thats fuckin gay..

heres a thought...if you dont like a writer for some reason or another...grow some balls and put your name thru his...not a line...not scribble mark.....YOUR NAME...let that cat know you dont like him..and when he approaches you...dont be a bitch and deny it or say the all time fav line "oh bro..i was drunk and high and didnt see you".....be about your shit and rep who you are...