Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

The dogs are in a secret location. And no, they are for from new, I spoke with the lady that owns the house and she commissioned him to do them when he was still doing them on the streets (she said he came with two buckets of paint and a brush and knocked them out in like 15 minutes), which I remember as a kid in the early nineties. I found these by accident and I was psyched that these were there. Probably the only ones that survived.

The dogs are in a secret location. And no, they are for from new, I spoke with the lady that owns the house and she commissioned him to do them when he was still doing them on the streets (she said he came with two buckets of paint and a brush and knocked them out in like 15 minutes), which I remember as a kid in the early nineties. I found these by accident and I was psyched that these were there. Probably the only ones that survived.

there was a pit down town up thew street from harringtons bar in the financial district.

j. task will know that shit.

speaking of the golden gate...

i seen a flick at some photographers house one day

or in some shop.. it was of the golden gate in on one of the

pillars there was i think KR and someone else on that shit..

it was hot boy for shure..

TIPS BASK AND RAZO ALL HAD SHIT RUNNING ON THOSE PILLARS TOO....WISH I HAD FLICKS.

there was a pit down town up thew street from harringtons bar in the financial district.

j. task will know that shit.

There was one or two in the pit across the street from 101 California, where that guy went apeshit and killed a bunch of people back in like 92? Defie had a throwup in that pit that had faces and was holding signs, it was dope. People just dont do shit like that anymore.

Also, I remember on Stockton @ Maiden lane on the metal freight elevator doors on the sidewalk so when they opened the it looked like the dog was poking his head out.

I fucking loved those things.

There was one or two in the pit across the street from 101 California, where that guy went apeshit and killed a bunch of people back in like 92? Defie had a throwup in that pit that had faces and was holding signs, it was dope. People just dont do shit like that anymore.

Also, I remember on Stockton @ Maiden lane on the metal freight elevator doors on the sidewalk so when they opened the it looked like the dog was poking his head out.

I fucking loved those things.

Didn't the guy go by the name Dave? But not the Dave cartoon stickers/wheatpaste dude. I remember he was also did the entire front of the Kennel Club, which is now the Independent. Loved those dogs.