Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo KYT TWB and all those crews snitched me out when I was bombing San Jose then I moved and they continued to drop info on the net used for prosectution. It's known that they own the internet. Don't respond to them. Watch the GKAE news article. see who was talking about him in an internet chatroom.

this is sombody from r1o tryin to drop a fake story to deflect from the fact that sb is a snitch

the truth is they are snitches and the type to see you comeing up and develope jealousy issues.

real men mind their own busines

they try to fight young ass kids but run away from men their age. scared. wannabe thugs and nut riders. talking bout la to ny ....haha ....so what its been done besides, who prdies themselves off being toy and hated everywhere they go for being a snitch and a bitch?

you do sb because your a stupid bitch

this shit got dissed quick, post that flick. you might wanna check the inventory on your ties down south.

i hear some colleagues/coworkers have it in for you.:D

i don't care about the beef but i just took a train by this and it's not dissed. and i was like "oh cool. buket is down here"

so yeah, carry on.

Just read all this bullshit this guy has been posting, I don’t know who you are but I do know whom your representing. I didn’t even want to respond but something should be clarified.

Everything you have said is quit the opposite of the truth. It’s been proven that you ARE a snitch so no need to bring that up. No need to bark about that, it is what it is, Karma is a bitch. Wonder why you have no friends, the way you live your life is nothing to admire, so think about that.

For you young kids respect is the best thing you can accomplish in graffiti. Over style and over ups.

I’d rather hang with someone that has respect and only gets up two times a yr. Then a human being like you.

And it is true you envy your ideals or did :), so it most hurt that they all hate you. You can’t envy yourself or can you? Don’t hate yourself. And really no one cares if you get up coast-to-coast… earth-to-moon. Truth is you will always be a piece of shit that gets no respect.

In the end you live your life and will live ours and will see who accomplish more…End of story.

did you find a new group of friends? tossed the old ones?

i usually bump drastic lane changes, but not this time.

so then they're your homies then right? you condone what they do? say it loud then.

cant stay on the fence forever. riding with them means jumping into the beef they got...

but it's all to get back at your old homie.

i got the jist.

he said "i usually bump drastic lane changes, but not this time." -please get off my dick... I Condone you to get off my dick..."riding with them means jumping into the beef they got" that is so strange hearing that come from you. lol...