Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
actualy double liped ring chump

BUMP O.G. RKADE

you better watch what you say on here... you dont want to cross that line with the wrong people. you might think you know what your talking about but nobody on here cares about your opinions, so shut the fuck up and dont burn people you know nothing about.

fillmore and third streets the same shit. white an asian people even moving in to the point one by one. now they talkin bout tearing down double rock and middlepoint and rebuilding it with "mixed-income" housing. give it another 20 years and the term SF native is only gonna be regarding bout 10% of city residents

theres been asians in the point for years. just not the projects.

i really wonder how many muhfuckas on this board talking shit about yuppies are born and raised in frisco...really tho. lol.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

so ratswillrise....aka bust one. i remember meeting you at dolores park. now i know who to look for. pit of zombies you will have no problem with this kid. hes hella small and weak. we can go find him in the stripclub district of northbeach too.

theres been asians in the point for years. just not the projects.

i really wonder how many muhfuckas on this board talking shit about yuppies are born and raised in frisco...really tho. lol.

theres been white people (not many, but still) in the point for years also, i was making a generalization about LARGE numbers of people moving in. and i have NEVER lived anywhere but the city... really tho

theres been white people (not many, but still) in the point for years also, i was making a generalization about LARGE numbers of people moving in. and i have NEVER lived anywhere but the city... really tho

sorry if u misunderstood, wasnt talking bout u in particular. but people act like Frisco is Cleavland or some shit, theres been yuppies in the sco since i can remember. nothing new.

bump big bias while we at it.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

BLOW THE WHISTLE.... IF THIS REALLY IS BUST.... DON'T ACT LIKE I DIDN'T SEE YOU THROW THE PLASTIC PANEL OUT THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF COPS AND DOWN DOWN LIKE A RETARD. YOU HAD TO PRACTICALLY DUCK UNDER MY JACKET CUZ OF THAT SHIT..... IF YOU GOT SHIT WITH ME, THEM HOLLER AT ME OR ONE OF MY BOYS BEFORE THIS SHIT ESCALATES.... PM ME BEFORE YOUR'E KNEE DEEP IN SHIT.... YOU WANNA DRYSNITCH, ILL BLOW YER SHIT UP FASTER THAN YOU CAN TYPE YOU BMX ISLAND CHILLEN CHUMP.

• Like 1