Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ALL YOU KIDS ARE FUNNY THE REAL KR (KING RASER) THE REAL ORIGINAL LEADER OF BVD WAS THE FIRST DUDE TO HIT AN SF YARD IN 1983 WAY B4 KR THE BOMBER..EVER CAME 2 CALIFORNIA... AND THE REAL KR WAS A GRIMY ASS HOOD NIGGA... I KNOW THE REAL KR BVD...

Im not saying anything about the Frisco legend KR BVD. If you are doing graff in SF you should know your history and dude is a straight up legend. But, I was talking about if you say KR in Buttfuck, Poland, Im dead positive the only KR they know is KR MDC BFB TMF. Graffiti way is more than just SF, it is a worldwide epidemic. Nowadays to get yourself really known you have to go worldwide and get your name known EVERYWHERE. Travel, kill shit, come home and chill. Im not taking anything away from old school SF legends, but on a worldwide stage, KR MDC BFB TMF owns the name.

I will say it again: It doesn't matter who wrote the name first, its about who took the name to another level and owns the name.

4 cents and counting.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

okay. im not gonna argue with you.

ive seen cops there. you can look it up online.

i dont know how else to explain to u that this place is known.

but i mean, if u want to think im dumb go right ahead, i cant change ur mind.

no point in arguing.

:-\

ive never been kicked out that spot by pigs or chased.... nothin. i was there yesterday. and i go there all the time to paint/flick for years and i was gonna paint there tomorrow.

please dont drop spots on the net. its not only bout the cops but the lil kids too...

alrighty

never again