Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This message is for Bright (little whore) and Refry (faget).....next time i run into you im going to punch you in your little hoe face like ive done the last two times ive seen you...you can hide but s.f. is tiny and we will run into eachother... AGAIN..and i will beat your sorry ass...AGAIN...AND AS FOR REFRY...yoU are a sorry excuse for a writer...you know where i stay...right across the street...

FUCK ALLLLLL OF BKF...NO RESPECT FOR ANY OF YOU HIPTERASS TRANNIES...ALLL OF YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME... YOUR GRAFFITI IS FUCKIN HORRIBLE AND YOUR ALL FUCKN PANSIES..

I REMEMBER WHEN BRIGHT WAS LIKE 10 IN 2000 AND CAME UP TO ME AND BEGGED ME TO BUY HIM A CAN OF PAINT ON LOWER HAIGHT...TOLD ME HE WROTE TIN-MAN....AHAHHAHAAHAHHA

YOUR FUCKIN JOKE AND WHEN I SEE YOU...AGAIN....IM GOING TO LAY YOU OUT...AGAIN...FOR THE THIRD TIME....

SEE YA SOON PUSSY....YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO THIS IS...DONT FRONT.