Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

bud I ask a huge favour of you cats

so Im watching the news right now and theres this report on muni drivers , like there are some sour fools out there fucking like this one nigga like purposly slammed a 5 year olds leg in the door and they wont stop for the handicapped and shit

real talk I say its time for damage get some revenege Im from the deep part of oakland but I still no how to rock a clean busflow like im asking evreyone though on the real like i know most of the niggas on here really rocking shit dont post or nothing but if u read this or saw that shit I say fucking get some stainer and rock shit like cleanly cuz thats all bad on some real shit . sorry if I sound a bit silly I had a 20 doller blunt

thas whassup. bogart the buses. damage the disco.

"dis go where?"

dont even trip.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if you knew anything about anything you would kno there was a kr long before your idol that makes the ink .and KR WKT is short for SOMETHING but yeh im not making excuses for homeboy see he doesnt take this shit to serious but he would beat your lil anonomous ass and well thats real talk .

but unlike your homie the and the other kr, the real kr did something with his shit. now heads know whats up with that name. if he aint tryin to do shit and you know hes wack why's he in a crew that calls people toys for not being "real bombers". kinda hypocritical wouldnt you agree? he might be able to kick that dudes ass but somebody could beat his ass as well so that puts him in the same boat. gettin his ass beat and being a toy is worst that losing a fight and still having style.( if either was important ) i mean i wouldnt wanna kick someones ass because they could thow a football farther than me ya dig?

About the whole KR thing... Its not about who wrote the name first, its about who put in enough work to OWN the name. KR(ink) MDC BFB TMF will always be the first one you think of when you say KR, therefore, he owns the name.

Just my 2 cents.

ALL YOU KIDS ARE FUNNY THE REAL KR (KING RASER) THE REAL ORIGINAL LEADER OF BVD WAS THE FIRST DUDE TO HIT AN SF YARD IN 1983 WAY B4 KR THE BOMBER..EVER CAME 2 CALIFORNIA... AND THE REAL KR WAS A GRIMY ASS HOOD NIGGA... I KNOW THE REAL KR BVD...

if you knew anything about anything you would kno there was a kr long before your idol that makes the ink .and KR WKT is short for SOMETHING but yeh im not making excuses for homeboy see he doesnt take this shit to serious but he would beat your lil anonomous ass and well thats real talk .

DIS FAG MAKIN EXCUSES. COMON NIGGA U DA TYPE TOYZ DAT WOULD WRITE AMAZE TO HUH? TURTLE CITY USA

ALL YOU KIDS ARE FUNNY THE REAL KR (KING RASER) THE REAL ORIGINAL LEADER OF BVD WAS THE FIRST DUDE TO HIT AN SF YARD IN 1983 WAY B4 KR THE BOMBER..EVER CAME 2 CALIFORNIA... AND THE REAL KR WAS A GRIMY ASS HOOD NIGGA... I KNOW THE REAL KR BVD...

Word to King Raser Blade KRBVD

funny thing about KR from NY is that the first time he ever had real beef he got all his shit ran

by Twist back in the 90s. Hes done tight shit since then, but just like best friends, THE REAL TEST IS WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON, AND KR COULDNT TAKE IT.....

Word to King Raser Blade KRBVD

funny thing about KR from NY is that the first time he ever had real beef he got all his shit ran

by Twist back in the 90s. Hes done tight shit since then, but just like best friends, THE REAL TEST IS WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON, AND KR COULDNT TAKE IT.....

You dude's need kick back, KR(INK) help make what SF is today,

more then must people on this site could even imagine. Dumb asses

Respect.