Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
p.s. i dont normally bump the east bay too much but they got the 4th, Oakland, and the 10th, Richmond, most dangerous cities in the country.. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

I have decided not to contribute too much to this forum, for obvious reasons.

But this I have to comment on.

Actually it 4.Oaklnd 9.Richmond. ( I just watched the news )

And this is nothing to be proud of.

Poopdick, you need to stop doing your own product. Never get high on your own supply.

YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO ALBUQUERQUE HOMIE

Actually I have, at the end of last year..and I thought about it...touche.

that shit is buffed...I think the only tag I saw for the first day I was there was some drunken 13 yr old's scribble on the side of the Silver Fox bar amongst all the empty store fronts..and I have to add there is some interesting people in that bar

im selling a lot of coke and have some really sweet deals pm me if your interested.im down to paint too.i got hella montana.pm a honkejew.

FYI to all of you out there who dont know any better: The police can get access to and read your PMs, on top of that they can trace your ip adress to wherever your computer is and invade your house after very little convincing of the DA to give them a warrant if your pms have any incriminating evidence. you dont want to be known as the writer or hustler who got hemmed up due to 12oz.