Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

ALOT OF THE MUSIC TODAY IS TEH MUSIC OF THE PAST JUST REVAMPED. NO ONE HAS IMAGINATION OR THE MINDSET TO THINK OF SOME NEW SHIT.

AND AMAZE(retired) STFU, YOU FUCKIN MAKE MONEY FOR BEIN HALFHEARTED, SOFT SHOE GHETTO PUNK THAT DOES GRAFF. GO DO A MENTOS AD.

the 90s seemed to be the golden era for graff, along with nyc subway train graffiti. nowadays, pieces and productions are become over-saturated with colors. theres this "burner mentality" nowadays, due to the fact that kids are looking up to writers that do crazy burners and also the fairly recent creation of montana paint. shits becoming too colorful and hard to look at. also, there are styles today that would not be agreeable with traditional graffiti, such as 3d styles(personally, i think most of these are wack with the exception of a few writers) i like 90s graffiti for its simplicity, not that writers today are more skilled and thus do more "complex" shit, but 90s graffiti seemed to have more of an emphasis on good letter structure and simples without too much colors. look at that cycle/some production for instance. im not saying that there is nothing good about the present state of graffiti. there are many skilled writers today. there is good and bad graff in every era of graff. Although I do dislike some aspects of graffiti today, i think it is ultimately progressing.

ALOT OF THE MUSIC TODAY IS TEH MUSIC OF THE PAST JUST REVAMPED. NO ONE HAS IMAGINATION OR THE MINDSET TO THINK OF SOME NEW SHIT.

AND AMAZE(retired) STFU, YOU FUCKIN MAKE MONEY FOR BEIN HALFHEARTED, SOFT SHOE GHETTO PUNK THAT DOES GRAFF. GO DO A MENTOS AD.

yeah, fuck making money, that shits for the birds.

skuj, i think you need to paint more straight letters. your ability to draw something doesnt match the ability you can paint yet. im not saying my pieces are fresh and they arent clean, but my style and can control progress simultaneously. stay up bro.

if you have shit to say to me, pm me. and im not your bro. stay wack. :scrambled:

yeah, fuck making money, that shits for the birds.

YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MONEY ISNT THE ISSUE. CATS WHO DO LEGAL SHIT , THEN SPIT OUT BULLSHIT KNOWLEDGE ON SHITLIKE I'M SO GHETTO, I BOMB THE TL, I DID THIS , I DID THAT. LETS JUST SAY THAT IF YOU CLAIM TO BE STREET LEVEL, BUT DO CORPORATE SHIT. I SAY "MEH". JUST ONE MANS OPINION.

AND IF YOU NOTICE "retired" DOESNT DENY WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT HER.:lol:

DER, DER, DER: NO SHIT DICK TRACY. HOW MANY NOOBS TODAY YOU THINK ACTUALLY KNOW THAT THE CRANE SIDE DONE BY AMAZE, THAT HAS BEEN SINCE GONE OVER; WAS EVEN TOUCHED BY AMAZE. NOW ASK YOURSELF, HOW MANY NOOBS KNOW OF HIM BECAUSE OF HIS CORPORATE SHIT, THAT HAIGHT STREET FAIR SHIT?.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I HAVE NEVER SAID HAE WAS A BAD ARTIST. I FEEL THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO FROM STREET LEVEL TO A CORPORATE OR A COMMERICIAL LEVEL; THEN YOU LOSE A LARGE CHUNK OF STREET CRED. ANGAIN, ANOTHER MANS OPINION

you just got to choose what it means to you I guess. Personally I would rather be a hardcore dead end street bomber that doing a Deitch project (99.9% likely I will never succeed at *either*, and I know that). Doesnt mean I want to haight on Legends cashing in a few chips. If some of you end up having kids or something else meaningful you will reset your priorities in a NY minute. (that's less that 3 seconds for noobs) But you can still get on up, huah!

if you have shit to say to me, pm me. and im not your bro. stay wack. :scrambled:

most if not all writers go through the experience, you dive in head first having done nothing, then attempt pieces with no can control, thats a fact, you cant deny that, and you dont have to tell me im wack, you can if it makes you feel better, we all know it, but your new stuff isnt so hot. ive made cleaner pieces after drinking a fifth, seriously. i guess your dad is all better. hows your brother?