Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

i would fuckin rip those toys in half if i had painted that mural. people need to have some respect. i mean a few tags on it dont make much of a difference, but when your doing nasty throwups over peoples faces on a mural with underlying tones of unity and peace - thats when i think its gone too far. looks like a lot of people are gonna get their asses beat in the near future.

Originally posted by kyle+Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

i would fuckin rip those toys in half if i had painted that mural. people need to have some respect. i mean a few tags on it dont make much of a difference, but when your doing nasty throwups over peoples faces on a mural with underlying tones of unity and peace - thats when i think its gone too far. looks like a lot of people are gonna get their asses beat in the near future.

[/b]

faggot

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+Apr 12 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - Apr 12 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by kyle@Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

faggot

[/b]

:haha: my thoughts exactly... :haha:

the people who paint those murals are

aging hippies with grey hair in pony tails

wearing birkenstocks and wool socks.

i dont think anyones geting their asses kicked

any time soon.

just dont go over the ones painted by little kids. they dont

get paid.

Originally posted by hava_nagila@Apr 12 2005, 03:09 PM

the people who paint those murals are

aging hippies with grey hair in pony tails

wearing birkenstocks and wool socks.

i dont think anyones geting their asses kicked

any time soon.

just dont go over the ones painted by little kids. they dont

get paid.

screw the little kids, ill go over their shit right in front of them, then ill hang em up side down so there lunch money drops out their pocket. after that ill rub there face in the mud and make em play dead. do i hear somebody challenging me in teather ball?!?!?