Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SOMEBODY

go to the hospital out in the presidio/richmond area and take some flix. i hear there have been some "additions"

to a large skull piece as well as some other large sea going mammal portraits.

Do it myself but don't have a camera.

over

Originally posted by vodka_santa_mug@Apr 27 2005, 09:38 AM

dude maybe he was just like telling peopel about the new shit...dosent have a cam and thinks is flick worthy...also its not liek he told you go to there and bopmb the fuck out of it.

dude, maybe you need to like, take a half second more

and type words so that they're spelled right.

you really jumped down my throat there and hurt my

feelings. think about that. my feelings are totally hurt.

GOOOOOD. I can't do anything right!!!

I'm going to take a time out.

Wiretaps in U.S. jump 19 percent in 2004

April 28, 2005 | WASHINGTON (AP) -- The number of secret court-authorized wiretaps across the country surged by 19 percent last year, according to court records which also showed that not a single application was denied.

State and federal judges approved 1,710 applications for wiretaps of wire, oral or electronic communications last year, and four states - New York, California, New Jersey and Florida - accounted for three out of every four surveillance orders, according to the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. That agency is required to collect the figures and report them to Congress.The numbers, released Thursday, do not include court orders for terror-related investigations under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which reached a record 1,754 warrants last year, according to the Justice Department.

In non-terrorist criminal investigations, federally-approved wiretaps increased 26 percent in a year, to 730 applications, while state judges approved 930 wiretaps, an increase of 13 percent.

Officials said most of the applications, some 1,308, were for drug investigations, while racketeering or gambling wiretaps accounted for a combined 128 wiretaps around the country.

Homicides and assaults produced 48 wiretap orders.

Most of the wiretap applications, some 1,507 wiretaps, targeted portable devices, such as cell phones and pagers.

By the end of the year, the surveillance had generated 4,506 arrests and 634 convictions based on wiretap evidence.

Federal and state judges are required to file a written report about each application within 30 days of the expiration of the court order.

roof.jpg

I think ribity is tight...........anyone who is killin it is gonna get hated on............fools who always sleep dream of jealousy and hate..........while fools who are on the creep beam clebreity and heat.

ha ha ha :clown2: :haha: ............to much coffeeeeeeeeee :shook:

Originally posted by penis2penis+Apr 26 2005, 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (penis2penis - Apr 26 2005, 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-40oZ_fiEnd@Apr 26 2005, 01:37 PM

who lined that sober fill? fuck ghost hacks...

it was buff squad being a holes lining everything, by the way throwups with connecting lines is colt45's thing

[/b]

What? Are you saying colt45 is the only person that does 1 liners?