Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im laughing actually...........mainly because anyone who would let "toys" come to there town and destroy many pieces and throwie without any retaliation of any sorts

is str8 up bitch made!!!

matter fact we just met tetra he said he didnt want beef ....he also smoked us out and gave us

drank.....told us how he dropped Us crew....

atleast tet was smart...

tetra is a bitch, dont let his "2 months repping US" make you think hes anything special. for the most part US is either retired or repped by a bunch of nerds who would do anything to get out of a beatdown from anybody. battling them in graffiti is one thing, but runnin around in the streets trying to bust caps in a bunch of skinny white kids is hillarious

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

bump the sf outta towners who make sf graff pop off!!!

"ay dude i like how your shit is real toy bad can control....i love it

the dots and hearts really make your shit pop off.....wanna be in our 16 year old sticker crew US??"

just because you've spent 263 posts worth of time pissing and moaning doesn't make anything any better. it actually makes it more pathetic, on your part... just cut your losses and go somewhere else...

EDIT: oh who woulda guessed, the post count has risen from the time it took me to write this till i clicked send. i'm sure by the time i'm done with this there will already be another lame ass response...

100_6304.jpg

maybe you might get a better reaction if you fucked with a crew more about your vibe, why dont you go hack out some TKO and see how hard you are. seriously dude, US was killing it when you were learning how to read. get over yourself. not every one wants to be a netbanger hacking crews that actually put in more vandalism than you will prolly accomplish your whole life. if you had a time machine and went back to 93 and tried to run against Revers, Orfn, Marvl, and the heads that put that crew down your not standinga chance. Hacking out writers that earned the fame for their crews name by doing work and not running their mouths on the net getting cheap fame by going over fills and pieces with fucking tags, not even showing you got the nerve to fill over that shit is no honor sucker. you brought more disrespect to your name than US could hope to. why waste paint dissing you when your dissing yourself on the net for the world to see.

maybe you might get a better reaction if you fucked with a crew more about your vibe, why dont you go hack out some TKO and see how hard you are. seriously dude, US was killing it when you were learning how to read. get over yourself. not every one wants to be a netbanger hacking crews that actually put in more vandalism than you will prolly accomplish your whole life. if you had a time machine and went back to 93 and tried to run against Revers, Orfn, Marvl, and the heads that put that crew down your not standinga chance. Hacking out writers that earned the fame for their crews name by doing work and not running their mouths on the net getting cheap fame by going over fills and pieces with fucking tags, not even showing you got the nerve to fill over that shit is no honor sucker. you brought more disrespect to your name than US could hope to. why waste paint dissing you when your dissing yourself on the net for the world to see.

sounds good.....

but in reality

disrespect is disrespect....who cares when, where, how it was done

your friends are toyed up!!!!

how much crack did your mom smoke when she was getting gangbanged while you were concieved. you suck at life fool. seriously, you wanna be all hard and shit, go fuck with a hard ass crew, your fucking with a crew that is given respect cause they are still up almost two decades later! get it through your fucking head, its like thuggin on someone grandparents. you lose fag.

THE END

^^^^^

i love the edit

IT ISN'T A WORRY ABOUT YOUR OCCUPATION. JUST YOU TAKING YOUR LEVEL OF AGGRESSION FOR GRAFITTI TO THE WRONG LEVEL. BEATING UP HIPSTERS WILL NOT GET YOU THE RESPECT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. 10DOLLAR- I FOLLOW WERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.

you wanna autograph huh??? you love my occupation...

you probably wanna be my friend now that you think you know who i am...

youd probably let me fuck your girlfriend huh??

nerd!!

knowone beats up any hipsters im just stating the odvious....

while you US crew groupies keep bumpin these toy efforts at graff...

^^^^^

i love the edit

you wanna autograph huh??? you love my occupation...

you probably wanna be my friend now that you think you know who i am...

youd probably let me fuck your girlfriend huh??

nerd!!

knowone beats up any hipsters im just stating the odvious....

while you US crew groupies keep bumpin these toy efforts at graff...

what makes US bad and you good?

I didn't read any of this bickering. I just want to point out that I'm going to beat the shit out of Tetra. I will find him. I know too many people that know that crackhead.

Can't wait homie!