Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THAT UNFINISHED TRAIN IS RICH....ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES, RICH BOUNCES BECAUSE THEM POP FOLKS WERE IN THE VICINITY....THEY AINT TOO HAPPY BOUT DAT!!!

bottom line: it aint cool to go over freights you cant burn, especially if you dont have the time to cover shit completely when it comes to the spot or the timin. , any city is fair game , but trying to get even on freights is a bullshit struggle.

dam f&a your life must suck bein a cop... followin boys around 12 oz (not on the streets)... makin everyone of your post towards your dreamy boyfriend.... i bet you got a pic of him on your makeup mirror.. hahaha... your life must REALLY suck.

nope, sorry, i'm not a cop that you wish i was so you could tell everyone ''see i told you he was a cop, my boyfriend really isnt a snitch, cops just say that" man, all this bullshit aside, your boy is a snitch and you know it, but you guys view levels in snitching, oh he only described his vehicle and what he looked like to the cops but that doesnt make him a snitch because he didnt say what he wrote'' shut that shit up, fag. who the fuck is following him around, just cause i dont have the urge to post in every thread like you do, or post pictures of graffiti, which is supposed to be on the streets not this internet bullshit doesnt mean i'm on your boyfriends jock. keep on writing shit about me following your boy, or me being a cop, all bullshit you gotta makeup so that no one will believe me when it comes to your boy.

so just for the record. FUCK GUFE, FUCK HIS SISTER, FUCK HIS MOM, AND FUCK HIS DAD. That whole family are snitches, so put that in your pipe and smoke it and i'm out this shit, reply all you want, i dont give a fuck what you gotta make up about me. say what you want. but the truth is the one thing that i dont hold back. FUCK A SNITCH, and i mean that, not like someone whose gonna reply to this:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

damn sitll doin it huh? cant stop that love you got for him? cant do shit on the streets about your feelings? why are you the only one talkin shit? put aside your other screenames cop. your a cop. i put that on my life. you dont do shit but cry on the net cuz you aint got streets.

this has gone on for 6 years now and your still cryin about some shit you say you seen on papers but after 6 years you still cant post the papers... and dont say i got the papers cuz i dont and there 600 miles away. right next to where you live.

everytime i called a copout its been true, your hella gay. go do your own thing and get off your boyfriends nuts cop. and like i said NOONE IN MY CREW IS A SNITCH. and that comes from someone with streetcredit... and why are you singling out my crew, theres other crews he writes for but you wont go say shit on there thread... and why not? if you had the balls to pm me with who you are we'd settle this years ago but i guess the internet is the easiest way to hide and talk shit.

gufe is up and your not get over it... your boy AQZ fucked up and your tryin to say he didnt... haha.. shits been settled for years but you wont stop... get a fucking life already cop.

and AQZ doesnt even get up anymore so whos frontin...

and quit postin your gayass smilie faces...

damn sitll doin it huh? cant stop that love you got for him? cant do shit on the streets about your feelings? why are you the only one talkin shit? put aside your other screenames cop. your a cop. i put that on my life. you dont do shit but cry on the net cuz you aint got streets.

this has gone on for 6 years now and your still cryin about some shit you say you seen on papers but after 6 years you still cant post the papers... and dont say i got the papers cuz i dont and there 600 miles away. right next to where you live.

everytime i called a copout its been true, your hella gay. go do your own thing and get off your boyfriends nuts cop. and like i said NOONE IN MY CREW IS A SNITCH. and that comes from someone with streetcredit... and why are you singling out my crew, theres other crews he writes for but you wont go say shit on there thread... and why not? if you had the balls to pm me with who you are we'd settle this years ago but i guess the internet is the easiest way to hide and talk shit.

gufe is up and your not get over it... your boy AQZ fucked up and your tryin to say he didnt... haha.. shits been settled for years but you wont stop... get a fucking life already cop.

and AQZ doesnt even get up anymore so whos frontin...

and quit postin your gayass smilie faces...

how the fuck do you put that on your life that i'm a cop? how are the papers right next to where i live? and yes someone from your crew is a snitch, Gufe. and i dont give a fuck what crew hes in, youre the fools on his nuts. not me. GUFE TKO AQ BTH AND WHATEVER ELSE CREW HE'S IN IS A FUCKING SNITCH. I dont give a fuck what crew he's in, i could care less because the fact will remain the same. how the fuck do you know that i'm not up, you have no idea who the fuck i am. you just sit back and make shit up all day. and dont try to say i live on this lookin for gufe on the net, youre the one that post on here 24 hours a day, lookslike youre the one without a life, how did i say AQZ didnt fuck up, i dont remember ever saying that. maybe he did for breaking that fools face in broad daylight, and in front of his sister. but if it was that was the way he fucked up. why did Gufe tell the detectives everything about Akuze. Why did he describe him and his vehicle if AQZ fucked up so bad. HUH tell me mr knowitall. What does aqz getting up have anything to do with your boys mouth, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Homie you're just as much a faggot as he is for snitching.

how the fuck do you put that on your life that i'm a cop? how are the papers right next to where i live? and yes someone from your crew is a snitch, Gufe. and i dont give a fuck what crew hes in, youre the fools on his nuts. not me. GUFE TKO AQ BTH AND WHATEVER ELSE CREW HE'S IN IS A FUCKING SNITCH. I dont give a fuck what crew he's in, i could care less because the fact will remain the same. how the fuck do you know that i'm not up, you have no idea who the fuck i am. you just sit back and make shit up all day. and dont try to say i live on this lookin for gufe on the net, youre the one that post on here 24 hours a day, lookslike youre the one without a life, how did i say AQZ didnt fuck up, i dont remember ever saying that. maybe he did for breaking that fools face in broad daylight, and in front of his sister. but if it was that was the way he fucked up. why did Gufe tell the detectives everything about Akuze. Why did he describe him and his vehicle if AQZ fucked up so bad. HUH tell me mr knowitall. What does aqz getting up have anything to do with your boys mouth, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Homie you're just as much a faggot as he is for snitching.

im just gonna say this. free and accepted. you really sound like a fucking cop. and the person your talking to is really fucking credible. so shut up man. your arguments are falling on deaf ears.

nobody wants to hear about what you have to say. gufe is up. crushing. and if you refuse to post paperwork for someone snitching then shut up cause you have no proof and your just talking. and that means nothing. so shut UP! cause like i said before. your words are meaningless<3