Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: SMOGFREE IS A TRANNY!!!!!

^^^^^^^^

....THOSE U.S. DUDES ARE UP, THEY'VE BEEN UP... BUT IF THEY REPRESENT SF STYLES AND REPRESENT THE TOP WRITERS IN THE CITY, THEN THE CITY IS DEAD!!!

i dont really give a shit about this cake vs cake battle....but stop runnin your mouth about a city you kno nothin about

caught tetra orfn malvo AQK and some other cutties runnin in Las Vegas

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

THREE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HAVE MY MONIKER: 1- POLAND, 2- la, 3-ME, FRISCO.

ARE YOU REALLY TRYIN TO TAKE IT TO THE LEVEL OF VIOLENCE????.

IF YOU COME A SHOOTIN AND GET CAUGHT UP, NOW YOUR LOCKED UP; AND ALL THE OTHER CAKES WILL STILL BE PUTTING IN WORK.

COME HERE, BOMB, DO YOUR THING, BUT YOU WONT BE THE FIRST PERSON TO WRITE THE SAME THING THAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES IN FRISCO.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

actually cake 87 bobmed NYC sticky, might wanna check your facts and take your boys dick outta ya mouth! cake 187 is a pretty good writer with good skills too, however hes not making any fans here with his fat ego and hollow internet threats. cake 87 is a skinny ass emo kid, but hes not on here flaunting his shit and being a dickface, and he also puts in alot more work than 187

moral of the story is, im fucking tired of this shit and im pretty sure everyone else is. please shut the fuck up and take it to the streets, comprede??

bumpys to the lower hate bagel

Anyway - I saw 3+ workers prying shit up off the roof as seen below -that place is coming down my friends.

1202pk7.jpg

there, but the main warehouse that is still in use with the Heaven Sent Production and Goser will still be there, along with the wall that has the Natrl and the Twick throws